testtest

Second Amendment Foundation Kicks Off New Year with New Television Warning

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Interesting read from the Second Amendment Foundation about the possible attack from this current administration on our gun rights, watch for the commercials they are going to be doing.

From the article:
“ Biden was not able to advance his anti-gun agenda in 2021, and in fact he lost important momentum when the Senate Judiciary Committee wouldn’t even let his nomination of David Chipman advance to the full Senate for a vote. But with time likely to run out at the November midterms in 11 months, the president and his Democrat allies on Capitol Hill may push hard to get things done. “

I know it sounds nutty, but I can’t help wondering if there will be a spate of dramatic shootings later in the year… I pray not.
But if there is, I will be convinced there’s some Kafkaesque machinations tying three things together: mentally ill dupes, politics and media.

From the article:
“ Biden was not able to advance his anti-gun agenda in 2021, and in fact he lost important momentum when the Senate Judiciary Committee wouldn’t even let his nomination of David Chipman advance to the full Senate for a vote. But with time likely to run out at the November midterms in 11 months, the president and his Democrat allies on Capitol Hill may push hard to get things done. “

I know it sounds nutty, but I can’t help wondering if there will be a spate of dramatic shootings later in the year… I pray not.
But if there is, I will be convinced there’s some Kafkaesque machinations tying three things together: mentally ill dupes, politics and media.
My deep, dark, inner conspiracy theorist has often wondered the same thing. One thing is for sure. If there are any such incidents, dems will milk them for all they're worth. Truth and reason will be scarce commodities.

Since I don’t have cable tv but stream tv I probably won’t see the commercials but understand completely what’s coming. I do believe it will be more difficult for the current administration to do what they want to do then they think but they will try.

Good article Annihilator.

Back