testtest

Second Amendment groups on Biden mandate: If he can force a needle in your arm, can he take your gun?

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Could this be next for this administration, doubt it, but with the way they do things, you just never know.

Second Amendment groups on Biden mandate: If he can force a needle in your arm, can he take your gun?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/second-amendment-groups-biden-mandate-needle-gun

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Thanks for posting Anni,
Simply put, required vaccinations to "allow" 2A rights is an infringement or condition to them. Idea Is unconstitutional.
Biden may need better advisors....or, maybe not, since idea promoted will likely lose steam and be ruled unconstitutional very soon.

Problem is with all of those harebrained ideas? They cost taxpayers rights and money and in wasted time which he seems not to care about. Doesn't seem to be too representative to laws supposed to and swore to uphold and to people supposed to represent when he entered office either. Other thoughts are contained here?

No. Vaccine mandates are constitutional. Gun confiscation is not. There isn't a parallel between the two.
Is what was trying to explain / perhaps say differently and not completely explain the obvious virus /vaccination thoughts? I possibly misread 1st time, but still see connection when rereading article. Also see view from your perspective. From what understood in primarily reading and seen in articles insinuation, Biden's plan was to use vaccine basically as bribery to go against our 2a Rights. - That, we couldn't have one w/o the other. Wasn't trying to say vaccine was unconstitutional, but that the method of using one to hold the other hostage is.

Other thoughts? Manufacturing? Over 100 employees or not? Firearms manufacturing can still be seen as the right to produce firearms to use, protect and enjoy all our 2nd Amendment rights since most of us couldn't without armament manufacturing. Firearms manufacturing is still connected to 2A rights while the virus vaccination concern is different.

Connecting the dots / angles of effects of the two that likely shouldn't be, can lead to some misunderstandings? And, am likely supposing some info from past presentations and concerns about Biden's ancient view of firearms and the haphazard way vaccination / virus were presented to many of us like an on / off switch as far as what to do or not, what's effective and what's not. Like masks being effective and then not and then masks being effective again, very possibly like a placebo may be? Then, mixing in the type mask being used somewhere in between the roller coaster ride, argh may come to mind? Then, trust in Biden Administration decisions may be rare with so much biased hoopla?

Is what was trying to explain / perhaps say differently and not completely explain the obvious virus /vaccination thoughts? I possibly misread 1st time, but still see connection when rereading article. Also see view from your perspective. From what understood in primarily reading and seen in articles insinuation, Biden's plan was to use vaccine basically as bribery to go against our 2a Rights. - That, we couldn't have one w/o the other. Wasn't trying to say vaccine was unconstitutional, but that the method of using one to hold the other hostage is.

Other thoughts? Manufacturing? Over 100 employees or not? Firearms manufacturing can still be seen as the right to produce firearms to use, protect and enjoy all our 2nd Amendment rights since most of us couldn't without armament manufacturing. Firearms manufacturing is still connected to 2A rights while the virus vaccination concern is different.

Connecting the dots / angles of effects of the two that likely shouldn't be, can lead to some misunderstandings? And, am likely supposing some info from past presentations and concerns about Biden's ancient view of firearms and the haphazard way vaccination / virus were presented to many of us like an on / off switch as far as what to do or not, what's effective and what's not. Like masks being effective and then not and then masks being effective again, very possibly like a placebo may be? Then, mixing in the type mask being used somewhere in between the roller coaster ride, argh may come to mind? Then, trust in Biden Administration decisions may be rare with so much biased hoopla?

I didn't see anything in the article about using the vaccine as a predicate for owning a gun. That would fail Constitutional scrutiny. That entire article is an attempt to tie two unrelated things together to get people angry or scared. Gottlieb's slippery slope argument is trash. It's a poorly conceived logical fallacy. Biden isn't concerned about protecting those around you, so his vaccine mandates are an attempt to strip 2A? HUGE leaps in logic. Also, "Biden isn't concerned with 'protecting those around you'"? Ugh, what? What does he base that on? Maybe he should also claim Biden steals library books, kicks dogs, and spits on homeless vets. Those have the same amount of factual support.

There's nothing I've seen in the Biden orders that burden the firearms industry over any other so I see no support for finding some hidden anti-2A machinations in it. I think connecting vaccine mandates to 2A is connecting dots that aren't even on the same canvas. There's no connection.

A lot of people throw "unconstitutional" around without knowing what the Constitution actually says or means. Kristi Noem is a good example. She apparently doesn't think or read before she speaks.

Just like the eviction moratorium, the vaccine mandates won't pass constitutional muster. This admin seems to just be doing illegal actions one after another, and letting it work it's way through the courts.

Benstt and Recusant are both wrong. There has never been a federal vaccine mandate. The constitution very specifically points out what powers the federal government has, everything else is relegated to the states. And nothing in the constitution even comes close to giving Joe Biden the kind of power to use federal government agencies as his personal attack dogs.

I guess " My body, my choice" only applies to pregnant women?

Anyone who thinks it's okay for the government to force needles in people's arms for a virus with a 99% survivability rate and actually thinks it's because they care if you get sick is either naive or a liar and complicit. The CDC does NOT have the authority to force landlords not to evict people who won't pay rent and they sure as hell don't have the authority to force vaccinations on anyone. If they did Biden wouldn't be trying to do an end run around the constitution by running it through OSHA. Which he doesn't have the authority to instruct OSHA to do jack **** either. The POTUS cannot unilaterally decide OSHA rules and regulations anymore than he can decided CDC rules and regulations or ATF rules and regulations. And I guarantee you this. When Trump announced he would fast track a vaccine they all laughed. When he did it they all said " I won't be getting any vaccine that Trump was involved in". And if Trump had made the vaccine mandatory I promise you Benstt and every other liberal would be screaming " That's unconstitutional". ;)

And for the record, I am pro vaccination and I am fully vaccinated against covid. At least by the current definition which will no doubt change when they decide booster shots are necessary. You are in a mental institution if you think I would defend or tolerate anyone forcing vaccines on someone else though.

And the argument about school kids getting vaccinated by decree is BS too. All you have to do is sign a piece of paper and that requirement goes away. You go to any urban area heavily populated by African Americans and 70+ percent of those kids aren't inoculated.

I assure you states with laws ( like mine) against government mandates will not be forced to comply with grampa Joe's dictatorial edict. No way in hell this doesn't get fast tracked to the SCOTUS where it will die a swift death.

Benstt and Recusant are both wrong. There has never been a federal vaccine mandate. The constitution very specifically points out what powers the federal government has, everything else is relegated to the states. And nothing in the constitution even comes close to giving Joe Biden the kind of power to use federal government agencies as his personal attack dogs.
True, there have not been FEDERAL vaccine mandates but the reasoning the Court applied in Jacobson is compelling and likely to be applied to a federal mandate as well.

Last edited:
I guess " My body, my choice" only applies to pregnant women?

Anyone who thinks it's okay for the government to force needles in people's arms for a virus with a 99% survivability rate and actually thinks it's because they care if you get sick is either naive or a liar and complicit. The CDC does NOT have the authority to force landlords not to evict people who won't pay rent and they sure as hell don't have the authority to force vaccinations on anyone. If they did Biden wouldn't be trying to do an end run around the constitution by running it through OSHA. Which he doesn't have the authority to instruct OSHA to do jack **** either. The POTUS cannot unilaterally decide OSHA rules and regulations anymore than he can decided CDC rules and regulations or ATF rules and regulations. And I guarantee you this. When Trump announced he would fast track a vaccine they all laughed. When he did it they all said " I won't be getting any vaccine that Trump was involved in". And if Trump had made the vaccine mandatory I promise you Benstt and every other liberal would be screaming " That's unconstitutional". ;)
Nah, man, I'm not the type to politicize something like vaccines. Trump deserves some credit for Warp Speed and I'd have backed him 100% if he'd mandated them.

I think the difference between abortion and vaccines is transmissibility. No one gets pregnant or an abortion by being in the same room as someone else. Perhaps it's a flawed analogy, but I liken it to not wearing a seatbelt vs driving drunk. Only one kills people around the driver, not just the driver. Yes, I know seatbelt laws are a thing.

And for the record, I am pro vaccination and I am fully vaccinated against covid. At least by the current definition which will no doubt change when they decide booster shots are necessary. You are in a mental institution if you think I would defend or tolerate anyone forcing vaccines on someone else though.

And the argument about school kids getting vaccinated by decree is BS too. All you have to do is sign a piece of paper and that requirement goes away. You go to any urban area heavily populated by African Americans and 70+ percent of those kids aren't inoculated.

I assure you states with laws ( like mine) against government mandates will not be forced to comply with grampa Joe's dictatorial edict. No way in hell this doesn't get fast tracked to the SCOTUS where it will die a swift death.
It's a crying shame how the black community won't get the jab.

The thing that is so hard for me to understand is the medical society saying the natural immunity from having this virus yourself is not good enough, that you still need a shot to be immune from said virus.
Now they are talking about an mRNA shots for the flu.
At what point does it stop?

Pandora's box has been opened.

Our government/colleges are also not recognizing other countries vaccines for COVID-19 as many of the college students coming here are being told we will not recognize their countries vaccination program and must get vaccinated again with ours.

Why?

How do these possible two different vaccines now interact with each other?

The COVID is not the boogeyman that they originally promoted. It's just another bug that nature woulda got around to sooner or later. Old folks, fat folks, people with other underlying health conditions fall victim while others bounce back. I won't get the flu shot, shingles shot and I certainly will not be taking this shot.
I don't appreciate alcohol, I think it contributes to more deaths annually than the COVID or "gun violence." Am I out on the corner preaching prohibition? NO! I abstain from it. Just like I'll abstain from this inoculation.
This isn't DPT, MMR, hepatitis or meningitis. These are what my STATE requires for school. There's no provision for influenza there's nothing for any other infectious disease.
The CDC does NOT set requirements for vaccinations, your states department of health is tasked with that responsibility.

True, there have not been FEDERAL vaccine mandates but the reasoning the Court applied in Jacobson is compelling and likely to be applied to a federal mandate as well.
So you think the SCOTUS is going to rule to give the president or federal agencies he controls the power to unilaterally mandate covid vaccines? lol No you don't dude. You may wish for it, but you know it's never going to happen. Besides, there is precedent for states and even municipalities having these powers, not the feds.

Back