testtest

Secret Springfield 1911?

I have come to accept that I’ll never be able to afford a $3500 custom 1911. Don’t make enough money. Darn it.

You'd think that...I kinda thought the same thing when I started considering a higher-end 1911.

But...I realized I just had to get rid of a few other guns, and boom...there’s the cash. In my case..I sold off 5 plastic fantastics (4 Glocks and an XDM) and voila! Custom 1911 was paid off.

Many people have several guns in the $4-500 range..,it’s just a matter of priorities.

In no way am I hurting for money but also in No way am I spending that much money on one handgun. Custom built or not.
I do agree with HansGruber as I’m planing on trading in my Savage AR10 Creedmoor for the new Springfield AR15 Pistol PDW 5.56 when it ever gets released.

I have come to accept that I’ll never be able to afford a $3500 custom 1911. Don’t make enough money. Darn it.
Good news is there are many versions of the compact 1911 type pistol from Springfield that while not custom shop guns, work and shoot exceedingly well. I particularly like my old beat up RO Compact 9mm. Use it for both IDPA CCP division competition and carry. It is light enough for easy carry and large enough to easily shoot well. Great combination.

Good news is there are many versions of the compact 1911 type pistol from Springfield that while not custom shop guns, work and shoot exceedingly well. I particularly like my old beat up RO Compact 9mm. Use it for both IDPA CCP division competition and carry. It is light enough for easy carry and large enough to easily shoot well. Great combination.
Well, I guess I’m in good company, since I just picked one of those up...

Back