testtest

See what sticks.. Big Corp and Feds operation strategy

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
When it comes to rules, laws, and working a strategy, the playbook by most big corporations and the Federal Govt is “see what sticks, Let the Lawyers sort it out”

The Federal Govt is full of lawyers: 133 in the current Congress alone.

It lends to one discussion on Regulations in the US: For Lawyers, by Lawyers, see if the Common Man objects.

Pelosi said it best: “we have to Pass this
Bill to see what’s in this bill”

So, all branches of federal govt will try whats best for their interest regardless of Constitution or Federal Laws. Sneak one by and see what happens.

Even back in 1964 the public was concerned. Holds true today(see 2nd paragraph below)

Some facts:

1. United States

When it comes to the number of lawyers per capita globally, the United States easily has the lead. There are more lawyers per capita in the United States than in any other country. In the United States, there are 1.26 million lawyers. Most lawyers are centered in New York, with California and Florida close behind. Statistics show one lawyer for every 248 residents in the United States.

NY times Archive from a 1964 Article on the 88th congress:
About the Archive
This is a digitized version of an article from The Times’s print archive,

AS Congress prepares to open its second session this week, the bynow‐familiar calls for reform of its rules and procedure are again resounding. Yet in the final analysis much of the criticism turns on the character and quality of the men and women who actually transact the nation's legislative business. While there is no such thing as a “typical” Congressman, what does stand out is that by training and occupation a majority of our Senators and Representatives are lawyers.
Of the 535 members of the 88th Congress, no less than 315 are lawyers. Sixty‐six of the 100 Senators have had legal training, as have 57 per cent, or 249, of those in the House. The second most popular profession in the Congress is that broad category called “businessman,” and it is less than half the size of the legal contingent. It may well be that the Congress has too many lawyers for its own—and the nation's—good. Moreover, the preponderance of lawyers on Capitol Hill reveals some discomforting facts about the supply of people who are available for political careers.
To be sure, lawyers have always played a dominant role in American politics. “The government of democracy is favorable to the political power of lawyers,” Alexis de Tocqueville wrote more than a century ago, and the early history of our nation confirmed his observations. Of the 56 signers of the Declaration of Independence, 25 were lawyers, as were 31 of the 55 men who served in the Continental Congress. No other country has drawn on its legal profession to a comparable extent. In the British House of Commons, less than a quarter of the M.P.'s are lawyers, and only 15 per cent of the Deputies in the French National Assembly have legal backgrounds.
——————-

Current: 133 members

I would like to see lawyers excluded from running for political office. They are one of the many reasons this country is all messed up.
Now, there's one thing you might have noticed I don't complain about: politicians. Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here... like, the public. Yeah, the public sucks. There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody: 'The Public Sucks. F*ck Hope.’” —George Carlin
😁

When it comes to rules, laws, and working a strategy, the playbook by most big corporations and the Federal Govt is “see what sticks, Let the Lawyers sort it out”

It lends to one discussion on Regulations in the US: For Lawyers, by Lawyers, see if the Common Man objects.

Pelosi said it best: “we have to Pass this
Bill to see what’s in this bill”

So, all branches of federal govt will try whats best for their interest regardless of Constitution or Federal Laws. Sneak one by and see what happens.

Even back in 1964 the public was concerned. Holds true today(see 2nd paragraph below)

Some facts:

1. United States

When it comes to the number of lawyers per capita globally, the United States easily has the lead. There are more lawyers per capita in the United States than in any other country. In the United States, there are 1.26 million lawyers. Most lawyers are centered in New York, with California and Florida close behind. Statistics show one lawyer for every 248 residents in the United States.

NY times Archive from a 1964 Article on the 88th congress:
About the Archive
This is a digitized version of an article from The Times’s print archive,

AS Congress prepares to open its second session this week, the bynow‐familiar calls for reform of its rules and procedure are again resounding. Yet in the final analysis much of the criticism turns on the character and quality of the men and women who actually transact the nation's legislative business. While there is no such thing as a “typical” Congressman, what does stand out is that by training and occupation a majority of our Senators and Representatives are lawyers.
Of the 535 members of the 88th Congress, no less than 315 are lawyers. Sixty‐six of the 100 Senators have had legal training, as have 57 per cent, or 249, of those in the House. The second most popular profession in the Congress is that broad category called “businessman,” and it is less than half the size of the legal contingent. It may well be that the Congress has too many lawyers for its own—and the nation's—good. Moreover, the preponderance of lawyers on Capitol Hill reveals some discomforting facts about the supply of people who are available for political careers.
To be sure, lawyers have always played a dominant role in American politics. “The government of democracy is favorable to the political power of lawyers,” Alexis de Tocqueville wrote more than a century ago, and the early history of our nation confirmed his observations. Of the 56 signers of the Declaration of Independence, 25 were lawyers, as were 31 of the 55 men who served in the Continental Congress. No other country has drawn on its legal profession to a comparable extent. In the British House of Commons, less than a quarter of the M.P.'s are lawyers, and only 15 per cent of the Deputies in the French National Assembly have legal backgrounds.
——————-

Current: 133 members
ouch, ouch, ouch.
OUCH!
You are hurting my little brain.

KF:
Keep up the good work!
1674589325336.gif

I will walk it off and rub some dirt on it. I will be ok!
1674589391665.gif

Now, there's one thing you might have noticed I don't complain about: politicians. Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here... like, the public. Yeah, the public sucks. There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody: 'The Public Sucks. F*ck Hope.’” —George Carlin
😁
Yes, I am against term limits!!!!!!!
1674590408722.gif
We have term limits, they are called elections! If you are so (add your own adjective)
that you keep electing the same kind of people, you deserve what you get.
1674590439040.gif

All better now. Wow, now I'm hungry.
1674590528818.gif

Pelosi said it best: “we have to Pass this Bill to see what’s in this bill”
Even Nancy didn't know what would happen.
It would be up to unelected "regulators" to write most of the implementation,
Congress has given much of it's legislative responsibly to the Executive branch.
Wouldn't it be great if the Supreme Court ruled EVERY Executive branch regulation as unconstitutional?

Of the 535 members of the 88th Congress, no less than 315 are lawyers. Sixty‐six of the 100 Senators have had legal training, as have 57 per cent, or 249, of those in the House.

Every time I hear somebody say or I read on an internet gun forum that Congress doesn't understand the Constitution I think about this fact.

They're LAWYERS

They've all had Constitutional Law. Obama TAUGHT Constitutional Law They know EXACLTY what the Second Amendment means and they know the history of it.

Anyone that tells you different is either grossly misinformed or they're lying.

Every time I hear somebody say or I read on an internet gun forum that Congress doesn't understand the Constitution I think about this fact.

They're LAWYERS

They've all had Constitutional Law. Obama TAUGHT Constitutional Law They know EXACLTY what the Second Amendment means and they know the history of it.

1674663033017.gif
they are and there is no misinformed in that group.

It's not nice to call people names! like LAWYERS
1674663525836.gif

1674663577275.gif

Last edited:
Have you ever tried to vet a political candidate? It is almost impossible to get any good information on them, especially down ticket. As a result, the public keeps re-electing toads like the Squad, Shiff, Blumenthal, Santos, Cornyn, etc.

I would love to see a Consumer Reports for politicians. I would pay good money for it. It needs to go down to the school board level where most of these people start out. (End of rant)

Have you ever tried to vet a political candidate? It is almost impossible to get any good information on them, especially down ticket. As a result, the public keeps re-electing toads like the Squad, Shiff, Blumenthal, Santos, Cornyn, etc.

I would love to see a Consumer Reports for politicians. I would pay good money for it. It needs to go down to the school board level where most of these people start out. (End of rant)
1674668189832.gif

1674668226471.gif

They're LAWYERS

Thus my statement in my post:

“It lends to one discussion on Regulations in the US: For Lawyers, by Lawyers, see if the Common Man objects.”

Back