testtest

Seems like Colt is introducing new 2020 Python

Never thought of the side plate being loose, but if it puts pressure on the hand, I could see this happening, trigger pull yea, I have seen many short stroke a double action revolver.

Never thought of the side plate being loose, but if it puts pressure on the hand, I could see this happening, trigger pull yea, I have seen many short stroke a double action revolver.
Yeah, I guess it make sense. But if this has happened to a few, I think they'd want to check them all (especially since he indicated that they may not have been tighten to correct tolerances (talking side plates here)). That's why I'm going to wait (to meet with Tattaglia, and the rest of the 5 families. Gosh, I sound like the Godfather here).
But seriously, I'll wait to ensure it is the correction for this problem.

Yeah, I guess it make sense. But if this has happened to a few, I think they'd want to check them all (especially since he indicated that they may not have been tighten to correct tolerances (talking side plates here)). That's why I'm going to wait (to meet with Tattaglia, and the rest of the 5 families. Gosh, I sound like the Godfather here).
But seriously, I'll wait to ensure it is the correction for this problem.
Me too, doesn’t hurt to wait.....but it is a sweet looking gun.

Back