testtest

Sellier & Bellot Ammo

Was it NATO spec 124gr? Tends to have a little harder primers for use in subguns.
68bdefd1f4803a121a8e2bc0d2459fa284ddff20.jpg

I regularly shoot 10mm S&B just for target practice all the time, in my SA XDm Elite 10mm 3.8" compact.

After shooting many hundreds of S&B rounds: I've never had a misfire, jam or stovepipe.
I do buy in bulk to keep cost down a bit.

I regularly shoot 10mm S&B just for target practice all the time, in my SA XDm Elite 10mm 3.8" compact.

After shooting many hundreds of S&B rounds: I've never had a misfire, jam or stovepipe.
Same here. It goes boom every time. My location charges $26 for 50 fmj and $30 for hp. I've shot thousands of rounds.

Yea, I use it in my S&W 610 with no issues, haven’t shot my XDm Elite compact yet in 10mm

Shot S&B a few times with no issues.

I had 1 bulk WWB box (all loose in the box) a few years ago that all kinds of failures. When I sat down and started sorting through the box I found many many dinged and dented cases. I pulled them out and shot those off 1 at a time. The rest still had a few failures but not near as many.

I've since shied away from buying loose bulk ammo (especially in WWB) but occasionally have bought it in some other brands without the same issues.

Back