testtest

Senate Democrats Push for New Assault Weapons Ban

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
Senate Democrats introduced legislation Monday that prohibits selling, manufacturing, transferring, and importing military-style assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. The bill was one of two. Another act raising the minimum purchasing age of assault weapons to 21 was also proposed.

A companion version of the Senate group's Assault Weapons Ban is set to be released in the House.

Senate Democrats Push for New Assault Weapons Ban

Last edited:
Do you think either of these bills have a reasonable chance of getting past a Senate filibuster and a majority vote in the HoR?
No but nobody in Colorado thought the magazine capacity restrictions would pass, until they did. Nobody in Colorado thought they'd ever take away State preemption, until they did.

Do you think there's a reasonable chance that they're going to quit trying?

The end game is citizen disarmament it has nothing to do with curbing "gun violence".

These people are not stupid. They do know how guns work and if they don't they can afford to hire the best researchers in the world to tell them.

They are repeatedly caught lying and faking news stories like the "Full semi automatic AR15".

They've stated numerous times their intent to ban entire classes of firearms "Nobody needs semi-automatic weapon" .

They will continue to attempt this until it passes and when it does they're going to take your guns away

Thee. I despise auto correct
It kinda bits you in the *** sometimes doesn't it.
1674665682597.gif

1674665715803.gif

Just depends on how many RINO’S are present
I doubt that the House will get anything thru but the Senate will likely pass it, but there's several so-called moderate Dems that are up for reelection in 24, like one in my state, so it will be interesting how that goes with him. But there's any of the 18 so-called Repub rhinos that could substitute.

No but nobody in Colorado thought the magazine capacity restrictions would pass, until they did. Nobody in Colorado thought they'd ever take away State preemption, until they did.

Do you think there's a reasonable chance that they're going to quit trying?

The end game is citizen disarmament it has nothing to do with curbing "gun violence".

These people are not stupid. They do know how guns work and if they don't they can afford to hire the best researchers in the world to tell them.

They are repeatedly caught lying and faking news stories like the "Full semi automatic AR15".

They've stated numerous times their intent to ban entire classes of firearms "Nobody needs semi-automatic weapon" .

They will continue to attempt this until it passes and when it does they're going to take your guns away
IMHO They'll "quit trying" when it ceases to be an effective wedge issue for ginning up anger and resentment in their base and attacking their political opponents with, until that happens, they'll continue to propose legislation that the sponsors know doesn't have a snowballs chance in Hades of passing (aka "virtue signaling") in an effort to move the Overton Window in their favor.

As far as when/if that point will be reached, I have no idea, as it's politics and events dependent but I will say with the current crime situation in many parts of the country it appears the Overton Window might be poised to start moving in favor of 2A Defenders and against the gun grabbers.

Of course, the other possibility is that the judicial branch will step in and nuke the left's entire strategy by ruling on the many State 2A related cases that are working their way through the system which, in my opinion, would be poetic justice in action.

Back