testtest

Senate Democrats Push for New Assault Weapons Ban

I left there when you could have wacky tobacky but not 30 rd magazines. I guess they're still puffin' away out there?

View attachment 35555
1674667608029.gif

1674667645708.gif

1674667714002.gif

1674667779485.gif

No but nobody in Colorado thought the magazine capacity restrictions would pass, until they did. Nobody in Colorado thought they'd ever take away State preemption, until they did.

Do you think there's a reasonable chance that they're going to quit trying?

The end game is citizen disarmament it has nothing to do with curbing "gun violence".

These people are not stupid. They do know how guns work and if they don't they can afford to hire the best researchers in the world to tell them.

They are repeatedly caught lying and faking news stories like the "Full semi automatic AR15".

They've stated numerous times their intent to ban entire classes of firearms "Nobody needs semi-automatic weapon" .

They will continue to attempt this until it passes and when it does they're going to take your guns away

Yes they are!​

Connecticut Gun Law Ignored as Thousands Don't Register AR-15s​

Quote:
The law requires that all residents who own so-called assault rifles, such as AR-15s, register the firearms with the state by the end of 2013. As of the end of last year, the Connecticut State Police received 47,916 applications for assault weapons certificates. An additional 2,100 applications have yet to be turned in.

As significant as the nearly 50,000 registrations appear, they likely represent approximately 15 percent of the actual number of Connecticut residents who own so-called assault weapons,

The Hartford Courant reported, citing estimates by people in the industry, including the Newtown-based National Shooting Sports Foundation.
The people are revolting and it is going to get worse. I hope not but I little
faith that it will not get worse.
As Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia told a crowd of law school students that if taxes in the U.S. become too high then people “should revolt.” Should hold true for the 2A also. IMHO
I had this saved from CBS reporting it, but they have deleted it, no surprise so I had to find it elsewhere.

Back