testtest

Senator Proposes Arming Illegal Immigrants, Providing Them with Military Training

It is not a novel idea to offer a citizenship path to foreign nationals following military service, but illegals, I think not. First off, how do you vett them for a security or suitability clearance? I would be far more in favor of re-instituting the draft of legal residents and citizens.

It is not a novel idea to offer a citizenship path to foreign nationals following military service, but illegals, I think not. First off, how do you vett them for a security or suitability clearance? I would be far more in favor of re-instituting the draft of legal residents and citizens.
When has vetting for security ever been an issue for the gub’mint? They’ve been letting unvetted illegals in for years. Why would they start now? 🤨

Sounds about right,every body who can legally own a firearm must go through hoops forms and checks,But just turn up in the country from God knows where or who you are "here have everything,money house's guns and if you are arrested don't worry",
About time the "so called government " realised who actually pay taxes to fund their so called inclusive bat sh*t ideas

Problem with term limits is they’s simply move across the street and become lobbyists. Still the same pot of money sloshing around the same trough with the same pigs of a different name. Term limits followed by 10 year no-compete clause barring any job within or around gub’mint, ie; “get a damn job”.

He also doesn't have problems telling us legal firearm owners how we are the problem. We have two of the worst in our state.
This bears a repeat

Attachments

• signal-2023-12-06-07-31-12-785.jpg
    signal-2023-12-06-07-31-12-785.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 31
IL Senator proposal.

This guy is such an idiot, him and the Governor both. They wonder why people have been leaving Illinois yearly for the past 10 years. In 2 years when my kids done with high school we are leaving this POS state also.

Back