testtest

Server Changes

Louis G.

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

In light of the fact that some members continue to experience connectivity problems to The Armory Life website and forum, Mike H. and I have decided to take another step in our attempts to remediate the issues. Tonight at around 11pm CDT I will be switching the server over to an alternative method of serving the website (for the technically-minded members, we are going to try using a CDN - content delivery network - for DNS and images). There is not any expected downtime.

We had this feature turned on before but it was causing a few issues with attachments in posts. Please bear with us though as we try this and see if it helps improve the connection issues. If you continue to experience slow speeds, or other problems (like with the attachments) please report them here in this thread.

Thank you!

Louis

Hey Louis & Mike, I received the following when trying to preview or post a reply in the thread:
MEDICAL MARTIAL LAW BEING DECLARED IN MULTIPLE AREAS NOW.
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

The reply contained emojis, and once removed, I was able to post the reply (see most recent BET7 reply under the thread mentioned above).

Thanks

Testing emojis :)
Louis, I tried with just the three emojis I removed from my lengthy reply, and received the error again. You can see the 3 emojis in the screen shoot provided.

1584464820532.png

Back