testtest

Server down

Pitdogg2

Professional
Anyone else getting server down try later messages. For the past week I've had one heck of a time.
Screenshot_20220602-130846.png

Screenshot_20220602-130859.png

I get these on different media, phone, laptop and PC at home and work friends house etc. I check because I use a tracfone and wanted to make sure it wasn't just my carrier. Different carriers Verizon, Comcast and Mediacom all have the same thing. Sometimes I get in read and go to the next thread and woof server down. Post a reply woof server down. Very frustrating!

Anyone else getting server down try later messages. For the past week I've had one heck of a time.
View attachment 27847

View attachment 27848
I get these on different media, phone, laptop and PC at home and work friends house etc. I check because I use a tracfone and wanted to make sure it wasn't just my carrier. Different carriers Verizon, Comcast and Mediacom all have the same thing. Sometimes I get in read and go to the next thread and woof server down. Post a reply woof server down. Very frustrating!
Really no major issue like this, but it has been rather slow for me the past couple days

View attachment 27847

View attachment 27848
I got the same message 3 x today

View attachment 27847

View attachment 27848
Dont worry.
Its the Govt doing their mandatory scrub of gun web sites to refresh their gun registry 😝

Back