testtest

Server Maintenance

Keep an eye on that @Annihilator character. It may be happening when he tries to interface with skynet.
1586122070543.gif

Hi all, we are planning some additional updates to the server tonight. I'm not sure exactly how long the forum will be offline, but I am going to start the updates around 11:30pm CT tonight. If it takes too long to run, the forum might not be back on until the morning about 8am - otherwise it might be back sometime around 1am or so. Apologies for any inconvenience.

I’ve been getting some odd windows telling me I have to wait posting as well as something yesterday telling me for unknown reasons the action could not be performed. (Trying to post a picture)

Hmm, I will keep an eye on things. Regarding the picture, make sure there are no special characters (only numbers and letters in the filename) and that the file is under 4MB.

I’ve been getting some odd windows telling me I have to wait posting as well as something yesterday telling me for unknown reasons the action could not be performed. (Trying to post a picture)
If your pic file is to big, you will get that message, also if you post to close together, meaning, if you post a pic, then, try to post another right away, you will get a message telling you to wait so many seconds before you post the other.

If your pic file is to big, you will get that message, also if you post to close together, meaning, if you post a pic, then, try to post another right away, you will get a message telling you to wait so many seconds before you post the other.
Yes I’ve gotten the wait for so many seconds message but the message on post failure was almost like the link to the server went down. I didn’t cancel or delete anything, just waited for close to 15 minutes, unlocked my phone hit post and it went right through.

Back