testtest

Set Condition One...or is it Zero

I too have a ‘pistol shirt’ like that & does a great job hiding a full size handgun ( HK USP .40, Sig 229 .40, Browning BDM 9mm, etc for a size idea ) BUT plan on sweating more than normal wearing it. It’s what I wear to weddings & other formal type events when I peel my suit coat jacket. I leave a few short buttons undone that’re covered by my tie clipped tie. Allows quicker access but this way isnt a quick draw setup at all but does beat it being in a vehicle out of ur control & custody. Get ANY lockbox w/ a steel cable that you loop around your bottom seat frame when you leave ur piece/s behind. Tomorrow or sooner - think how mad you will be when, not if, it happens- plus it adds to the criminals having one more gun to do bad things with - not the sorta thing u want on ur conscience either.

Oh, & welcome from chilly western NY, Kaktus Jaque - only 21F w/ wind chill down to 11F. Wanna trade ??
Yeah. I wear a wife beater underneath. It keeps the sweat off my gun.

This one look interesting...RFID Gun Safe It's Amazon, so if I don't like it I can send it back.
A lotta good choices to pick from on Amazon - take the time to read the reviews esp the bad ones , they’re gonna spotlight the flaws u wanna be aware of.

What’s one of Jeff Bezos’ success secrets that made him a bizzilloinare ? Just b4 he goes to bed, he puts his pjAmazon..

Hello, I'm new to this Forum, and wanted to post a question. I have an XD that I keep in my vehicle, its legal to do so in AZ. Would there be any ill effects to keep a round in the chamber for long periods of time? Doing so would have the pin cocked. Not sure if this could be considered Condition one or zero since there is no traditional "Safety" to switch on and off.
No problem. But make sure you don't have any indicator stickers. In this case, they say, "steal guns here."

A very valid comment for sure. It's something that is always on my mind. I always lock my doors even if I am only going to be away for a minute, but that wouldn't stop someone from busting my window or something. In my current profession, I can't have on my person, so I have to consider the options, leave it at home where it wont do me any good if something happens or have it in my vehicle.
Consider investing in a “car vault” for your pistol (Tuffy makes them for a lot of vehicles). My Jeeps have had them in the console for years. Not ironclad safe but a heck of a lot harder to get into than just a locked car/locked console-glovebox.

Back