testtest

Shadow Systems CR920

I’ve handled one of the full size. Nothing special and observed 2 being used in the range. Both had some issues.

The “Operators” were too tactically dressed for me so I simply waited for a question they didn’t ask! (FTE and FYF (light primer strikes I found on their spent brass when they left)

So when folks ask me I’m like “ehh” probably should just get a brand striker Glock S&W etc

I’ve handled one of the full size. Nothing special and observed 2 being used in the range. Both had some issues.

The “Operators” were too tactically dressed for me so I simply waited for a question they didn’t ask! (FTE and FYF (light primer strikes I found on their spent brass when they left)

So when folks ask me I’m like “ehh” probably should just get a brand striker Glock S&W etc
That'd be easier to do if Glock would A) make changeable grip panels standard, B) put a decent trigger in them C) cut the slides for optics without having to use a plate.

Nevertheless I may just have to do what most Glock owners do. Realize the gun is not particularly user friendly, but serviceable and reliable and then spend a bunch of money putting aftermarket :poop: in it and on it.

That'd be easier to do if Glock would A) make changeable grip panels standard, B) put a decent trigger in them C) cut the slides for optics without having to use a plate.

Nevertheless I may just have to do what most Glock owners do. Realize the gun is not particularly user friendly, but serviceable and reliable and then spend a bunch of money putting aftermarket :poop: in it and on it.
Gen4 and Gen5 have the different backstraps included, and the Gen5 triggers are far better then previous versions

Looks nice enough, but it isn't really what I'm looking for right now. Compact 9mm, optic mounted to the slide, utterly K.I.S.S. reliable and accurate.
VP9SK OR. It fits the bill perfectly and it shoots like a full size VP9. Have to order a plate from HK. I have one and it’s awesome. I’m fact it knocked my P30SK with the Grey Guns reset and straight trigger down to the minor leagues.

Back