testtest

Shadow Systems CR920

I don’t think you can go wrong with a P365. It was actually the first gun I ever owned or fired. I did my LTC qualifier with one. I have a Franken 365 with a third party slide withbuilt in comp and direct mount Romeo Zero Elite. It’s actually the same length as my VP9SK, but noticeably thinner. Are you looking at a particular model?
Right now I am just kicking :poop: around. The gun my doctor pal has that I fell in like with is a Gen 3 G19 with a Brownells slide with optic cut and an RMR, Magpul mag well extention, Lone Wolf Alpha Wolf barrel and Grey Ghost trigger. He also did something to the grip. I only shot the gun once though and I'm sure there is something I would like better. I'm not necessarily trying to conceal it in an IWB, though the option would be ok with me. I'm thinking something near the size of the .45 Shield or a smidge bigger would be fine. Definitely not full size, but not some damn mini gun either.

They look funny to me. The VP9 and the P30 SKs.
What caught my eye originally with the P30SK was the 10rd mag with the pinky extension made it look like a gun out of Blade Runner, mean and chunky, and I said yes please. By the time I bought the VP9SK the ten rd mag had become a 12 rounder and the 12 rd mag was 13 and with a kit from HK with new spring and follower became 15.

That'd be easier to do if Glock would A) make changeable grip panels standard, B) put a decent trigger in them C) cut the slides for optics without having to use a plate.

Nevertheless I may just have to do what most Glock owners do. Realize the gun is not particularly user friendly, but serviceable and reliable and then spend a bunch of money putting aftermarket :poop: in it and on it.

I have a feeling we are almost there. In my post about the SA Echelon since they cracked the code on direct mount ability with a variety the rest of the makers “SHOULD “ offer that. And in another 5 or so years I believe the RDS makers will standardize footprints .

I get companies want to make money and sell crap but little annoying

If I am not mistaken the p365, p365xl series now allows for the direct mount of holosun 507k (eps carry is what I would put on) but they do not use the holosun screws you need different screws. I just watched a YouTube on it. The spectre comp seems nice too. But I will still with the p365 and cut my slide. I really don’t want to have to buy all new holsters by switching to a spectre comp slide.

If I am not mistaken the p365, p365xl series now allows for the direct mount of holosun 507k (eps carry is what I would put on) but they do not use the holosun screws you need different screws. I just watched a YouTube on it. The spectre comp seems nice too. But I will still with the p365 and cut my slide. I really don’t want to have to buy all new holsters by switching to a spectre comp slide.
Armory Craft does a slide for the P365 that is cut for the RMSc footprint. It’s just the bare slide though.

Armory Craft does a slide for the P365 that is cut for the RMSc footprint. It’s just the bare slide though.

Oh there is a ton of them, Zev does them, and countless others at this point. I really like the Zev. I think if I was going to order a slide I would order the sig ones, just because I have had such good
Experience with them and contacting their customer service. Plus they come with all the internal parts so built in set of spares.

It’s just a lot cheaper to have my slide cut and I can always order spare parts. Which I actually
Do need to do.

Right now I am just kicking :poop: around. The gun my doctor pal has that I fell in like with is a Gen 3 G19 with a Brownells slide with optic cut and an RMR, Magpul mag well extention, Lone Wolf Alpha Wolf barrel and Grey Ghost trigger. He also did something to the grip. I only shot the gun once though and I'm sure there is something I would like better. I'm not necessarily trying to conceal it in an IWB, though the option would be ok with me. I'm thinking something near the size of the .45 Shield or a smidge bigger would be fine. Definitely not full size, but not some damn mini gun either.

i meant to mention, that I did just talk my buddy into a p365xl it’s his first and only pistol. He wanted one good enough for home defense but also easy to conceal and carry. It seemed to fit the bill perfectly.

After shooting both, if I could do it over, I would of went with the p365xl but swapped a standard size p365 grip module on it for better concealment. I like the way mine Carrie’s better with a 10 round mag then the 12 (which is p365xl grip size). If I carry a spare it’s the 15 rounder but now they make 17 rounders.

Back