testtest

She is tough and On Point.

Like all conservative radio show hosts these days, the commercials are built in to the program.
Yah. That's why/how we get to listen to them for free. ;)

I didn't see Keltec on that list of "worst" guns. And she's been pushing them for years, so her commercials must be working for them.

Hannity is pushing Henry Arms. Again, I assume big bucks are changing hands to everyone's benefit.

Commerce! Capitalism! ;)

1707324167234.jpeg

Yah. That's why/how we get to listen to them for free. ;)

I didn't see Keltec on that list of "worst" guns. And she's been pushing them for years, so her commercials must be working for them.

Hannity is pushing Henry Arms. Again, I assume big bucks are changing hands to everyone's benefit.

Commerce! Capitalism! ;)

View attachment 52046
No they’re not. I’m sure they run. I know for a fact the KSGs do.

It may take a few more years but the uni-party is relentless in their quest to prevail and control.

Impress Klaus, the WEF and the UN, you know...

No they’re not. I’m sure they run. I know for a fact the KSGs do.
I have no experience with any sort of KelTec but would like to at least try some sometime. They have some innovative stuff.

As to Henry, I have no experience with any of their stuff, either. I DO have a limited experience with an old Ithaca lever action .22. As I understand it, this was the same gun originally made by Erma of Germany (same as my Erma EM-1 carbine), and I THINK Henry makes this same rifle today. The old (used) Ithaca/Erma gun has given me a few jamming problems, but I'd be willing to bet that Henry has sorted those out. It's a pretty cool little rifle otherwise, but I'm just not that much of a lever-action guy.

Back