testtest

Shield RMSx Review: Testing the Tiny Titan

So is the Shield RMSX now our "SRO"/Big Window Option for the tiny guns with the Shield RMSc Footprint? Would you recommend it as be a good option for the larger Canik Mete Series that is cut with the RMSC footprint?

I believe the RMSx is the larger footprint of the standard RMS, i.e. the "full size" optic. I can tell you from personal experience that the RMSc will fit the hellcat and the u-notch irons are fully visible through the lens if needed.

I believe the RMSx is the larger footprint of the standard RMS, i.e. the "full size" optic. I can tell you from personal experience that the RMSc will fit the hellcat and the u-notch irons are fully visible through the lens if needed.
Their website says two things I find interesting... first they call it Glass but I do not think it is, are they just naming their Acrylic glass?
The second is, to your point above, that it will fit the standard Mini footprint.
See below copied from Shield website

A sight aimed at the competitive shooter, the RMSx was specifically designed to answer a call from the competitive marketplace for a Shield Sight with a larger lens. The lens is 80% larger than our current Mini-Sight range and is made from crystal clear toughened glass.

Due to the larger lens, the RMSx will help our shooters to find the dot earlier in many scenarios. Most commonly when entering or exiting shooting areas and be forced to take shots while not in a stable position, allowing for faster first shot times as the shooter is able to find the dot earlier and to decrease shot-to-shot times by allowing the shooter to stay with the dot during recoil.

The RMSx follows tradition at Shield maintaining the famous Shield Footprint, enabling it to be mounted on to any existing mount or slide cut for our Mini-Sights and is meticulously machined to have a sharp, modern look.

Back