testtest

"Shocking" Arsenal

Oh, whoever wrote this article has no idea! We could show them shocking

If that’s an arsenal, I equip an Army.

He had 9 mags as quoted in the article. 🤣🤣🤣
Considering the reporter and non gun folks dont realize the ATF grants permits for SBR’s, Class 3 items and Suppressors, they would be shocked at some folks homes with completely legal items with permits from the ATF 😏😏
Not to mention folks who buy tanks, jets and other collectibles.

NY would freak out going hog hunting with me wearing NVG’s and Suppressed SBRs with NFA stamps 🤣🤣🤣

One glaring observation. NY gun laws are brazenly unconstitutional and yet no NY cops have a problem ransacking your house and taking them from you.
Some of my friends have been cops long enough to remember when Missouri wasn't that gun friendly. And they arrested people for having the gall to have their own legally owned loaded gun in their car. The charge for that by the way was attempted unlawful use of a firearm and with a lawyer it could be knocked down to a misdemeanor punishable by up to 1 year in prison. Not enough to disenfranchise you from your 2A rights, but enough to get you indefinitely delayed every single time you go through an NICS check for a gun purchase.

My point is this. It's true we are enjoying unprecedented ( in my lifetime) 2A rights realization now, but never think for a second that they can't change the law. And when they do the police, including many of my friends, will revert to kicking your door down and taking your :poop:.

One glaring observation. NY gun laws are brazenly unconstitutional and yet no NY cops have a problem ransacking your house and taking them from you.
Some of my friends have been cops long enough to remember when Missouri wasn't that gun friendly. And they arrested people for having the gall to have their own legally owned loaded gun in their car. The charge for that by the way was attempted unlawful use of a firearm and with a lawyer it could be knocked down to a misdemeanor punishable by up to 1 year in prison. Not enough to disenfranchise you from your 2A rights, but enough to get you indefinitely delayed every single time you go through an NICS check for a gun purchase.

My point is this. It's true we are enjoying unprecedented ( in my lifetime) 2A rights realization now, but never think for a second that they can't change the law. And when they do the police, including many of my friends, will revert to kicking your door down and taking your :poop:.
i have an acquaintance that lived in new york, moved to florida
he showed me his ny permit/s he had to carry, that identified all his firearms that were registered in ny
iirc the credit card sized document held like 8 or 10 firearm info per card and he had 10 in his wallet. he held them like a poker hand.
i was shocked. crazy as a bat

and speaking of numbers...there is NO DEFINED LIMIT on how many you can own. PERIOD
news people blow me away..aresenal, cache, etc like it means OMG danger will robinson

30 guns? Some of the people here have 30 guns in their bathroom…. You know who you are.
1687908555190.gif

19230579-DC73-4B47-A647-F8867D88263C.jpeg

😝😝🥳🥳

Rules:
#1 - don’t keep all your eggs in one basket.
#2 - don’t volunteer your eggs for anyone to inspect
#3 - don’t mention other eggs

Connect the NYC justice reform dots by reversing the roles.
I can with certainty say that if this retired doorman had slashed, or knoct’out punched or pushed the feral street mugger on the subway tracks to cause its demise, the bond would have been $zero and likely for his the first offense, it would be tossed.

Pretty stiff charges …. for weapons (property) offense, it will cost him plenty just in legal fees. But NYC has to make an example and who better than a compliant retired old man.

IMG_2823.jpeg

Back