testtest

SHOOT GOODER: 3 WAYS TO AIM A PISTOL

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
Aiming a handgun has a lot with where you put your focus. The Skills and Gunhandling video below demonstrates how to aim a handgun using three different methods. Each method has its advantages, so it’s worth it to learn about all three.

SHOOT GOODER: 3 WAYS TO AIM A PISTOL

1609711011727.png

I spent about 5 hours as a guest at another range yesterday. Spent some time with the TS12 and about 400 rounds with the .357 Blackhawk which I haven't shot in well over a year. Based on my performance with the Blackhawk I could use to shoot gooder. lol

I qualified for my LTC shooting from the hip. Literally at the hip @ 3, 7 and 15 yards. Anything 25 yards or closer I don't aim with my eyes just posture as he had done. He needed to slow down as if he had a time limit? I'm always searching other shooting methods to try.

Today I tried the focus totally on the target method and worked on keeping both eyes open. I have to admit that I did really great from 10 and 20 yards. It was like I couldn't miss! I was shooting my Taurus pt92 beretta clone today. I'll definitely keep working on these drills.

Today I tried the focus totally on the target method and worked on keeping both eyes open. I have to admit that I did really great from 10 and 20 yards. It was like I couldn't miss! I was shooting my Taurus pt92 beretta clone today. I'll definitely keep working on these drills.

That’s how I taught myself to shoot with both eyes open. By focusing hard on the target and the front sight. Lots of dry fire practice until it became natural.

Back