testtest

Shooter stopped

Thanks for the link, Ghosttwofive. What a sad thing to see someone do something like this. It is good that someone had the wherewithal to put a stop to the killing.

Thanks for the link, Ghosttwofive. What a sad thing to see someone do something like this. It is good that someone had the wherewithal to put a stop to the killing.
I agree. I hope they don't try to prosecute him. With our current political climate toward firearms, you just never know.

Sounds like the old guy had a break with reality. Perhaps he was suffering from dementia or Alzheimer's. If that was the case his family should have secured his guns before this. It's still awful that it happened, and hopefully the man who shot him won't face any charges.

Sounds like the old guy had a break with reality. Perhaps he was suffering from dementia or Alzheimer's. If that was the case his family should have secured his guns before this. It's still awful that it happened, and hopefully the man who shot him won't face any charges.
Old guy? He was 26.

I agree. I hope they don't try to prosecute him. With our current political climate toward firearms, you just never know.

Yeah, the only problem I can see is that until the police found her, nobody knew for sure he had killed anyone. HOWEVER and this was what I was trying to say in my first post, that really does not matter as his intent at the time of being put down was indeed to harm and kill others.

Old guy? He was 26.

Yeah, the only problem I can see is that until the police found her, nobody knew for sure he had killed anyone. HOWEVER and this was what I was trying to say in my first post, that really does not matter as his intent at the time of being put down was indeed to harm and kill others.
He was shooting into apartments. Pretty sure this is a good shoot. Unless he was in one of the commie states.

Back