testtest

Shooting buddy ?

I try and shoot solo a couple times a week. It’s very zen for me, relaxing, I work on the small details. Wax Off, Wax On. I need that time because Friday is GO Time. Game Day. Me and @KillerFord1977 ride into town, talk **** about the wannabes at the range and the usual suspects - all those guys whose names start with Bass on the forums, people who own Kahrs, Rugers and SCCYs, who probably teacup - you know, generally lay the law down. We put on the Gun Show for an hour, show everybody what the other half shoots and then we head to the saloon across the road and polish our guns.

1712705484386.gif

I try and shoot solo a couple times a week. It’s very zen for me, relaxing, I work on the small details. Wax Off, Wax On. I need that time because Friday is GO Time. Game Day. Me and @KillerFord1977 ride into town, talk **** about the wannabes at the range and the usual suspects - all those guys whose names start with Bass on the forums, people who own Kahrs, Rugers and SCCYs, who probably teacup - you know, generally lay the law down. We put on the Gun Show for an hour, show everybody what the other half shoots and then we head to the saloon across the road and polish our guns.

View attachment 55620
And what is wrong with Ruger’s? Mine all work fine…..

Hi,

Mrs. BassCliff doesn't go with me nearly as often as I'd like, a few times a year. Rarely my daughter will meet me there. I'm primarily solo. I think if I could find a regular shooting buddy I would slow down a little and show off how impressively mediocre I am. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back