testtest

Shot Show 2022 Thread

Classic Firearms on the floor Shot Show 2022 Day 3 Part 2. Booths visited: SwampFox, Smith & Wesson (I was under the impression they didn't attend, but there they are), EMP Shield, Taran Tactical, Trigger Tech, B&T,Premier Body Armor, GOA, Modlite, Aimpoint, AttackPak, Matbock. Duration 55 minutes:

Brother, the last place you should ever go is Shot Show. What, did you show up in an 18 wheeler ? :ROFLMAO:

I feel ya bro. I got passes for NAMM a couple times and my wife forbid me from going so I started turning them down. lol Namm is shot show for guitars and basses and such.
I took guitar lessons when I was in my pre-teens. I enjoyed it, but hated practicing. I even taped one practice session and played it loudly so my Mother would think I was upstairs practicing :LOL:. It got so bad that my guitar teacher refused to take money from my mother one time, telling her I would make a good lead guitarist, if only I practiced (although I learned to read music, I had a good ear for music and could play songs after listening to them a few time without any sheet music). It's a good thing I dropped it, because now I live about 15 minutes from Martin Guitars, and would probably have spent as much time there as I do now at my LGS :ROFLMAO:.

I took guitar lessons when I was in my pre-teens. I enjoyed it, but hated practicing. I even taped one practice session and played it loudly so my Mother would think I was upstairs practicing :LOL:. It got so bad that my guitar teacher refused to take money from my mother one time, telling her I would make a good lead guitarist, if only I practiced (although I learned to read music, I had a good ear for music and could play songs after listening to them a few time without any sheet music). It's a good thing I dropped it, because now I live about 15 minutes from Martin Guitars, and would probably have spent as much time there as I do now at my LGS :ROFLMAO:.
I got my first bass about the same time I got my first shotgun. Age 8. My dad is a bassist and a shotgun fanatic as well, go figure. I have been in working bands off and on playing bass and guitar since I was 15 years old playing in bars I wasn't legally allowed to even be in. My kid is going to have a pile of crap to wade through when I die I can promise you that. lol

Back in 2011 I put together my last band, Flood. In this video the drummer had been with us for maybe a week and we got thrown into an opening slot at a very rainy BikeFest in House Springs, Mo. I picked out this song and taught it to my guitar player the night before, so there are a few mistakes, but.....

Back in 2011 I put together my last band, Flood. In this video the drummer had been with us for maybe a week and we got thrown into an opening slot at a very rainy BikeFest in House Springs, Mo. I picked out this song and taught it to my guitar player the night before, so there are a few mistakes, but.....

Nice Bob, looks like a decent crowd for a rainy event. Good going on such short notice.

Awesome song Bob...love the simplicity and complexity of Tool (yes, I meant that). Your guitarist/singer there has a great voice to cover Maynard.

You should have seen him doing RATM. We were a 3 piece ( Every band I ever started was a 3 piece). He was nailing all that Morello and De La Rocha at the same time. One time we went to the Hard Rock to see a RATM cover band. They were pretty good. They agreed to let us come up and play a couple songs while they were on break as long as they weren't songs that they were covering. After our first song the singer came up and told us we were done. lol The manager wanted to book us, but they didn't want to pay us what the RATM cover band was getting since we only had 3 guys. I told her to F herself.

My favorite Tool song we did was Opiate.

Classic Firearms on the floor Shot Show 2022 Day 4. Booths visited: Photogenic Firearms, Black Rain Ordnance, SAR USA, Leupold, CAA USA, Glock, Holosun, Maglula, Valhalla Tactical, Badger Ordnance, Trauma Pak, Accuracy Intl., Radical Firearms, Blue Force Gear (BFG), Xmod Gear (XMG), Mountainside Outfitters. Duration 1 hour 20 minutes:

Back