testtest

Shotgun Basics: Buckshot

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
Buckshot: The Reason We Call The Shotgun The Tubular Claymore. A Look At Common Shot Size For Defensive Use And Other Stuff

Part 1

buckshot-scaled.jpg

Part 2

FFC1B.jpg

The Budget Buckshot Shootout

1708236898723.png

I think I still have some #00 left over from my trip to LFI-II in 1989. Booya Sam liked #1 Buck at that time, but I've never run across any. I'm not really that much of a shotgun guy, if the truth were known. I usually keep a box of BBs or #2s around, whatever's cheapest at Walmart or Dick's. They should work well in my M500 Turkey Gun (20" VR barrel).

Dave Chappelle's "birdshot/buckshot" routine is hilarious. :LOL:

1708263818505.jpeg

I think I still have some #00 left over from my trip to LFI-II in 1989. Booya Sam liked #1 Buck at that time, but I've never run across any. I'm not really that much of a shotgun guy, if the truth were known. I usually keep a box of BBs or #2s around, whatever's cheapest at Walmart or Dick's. They should work well in my M500 Turkey Gun (20" VR barrel).

Dave Chappelle's "birdshot/buckshot" routine is hilarious. :LOL:

View attachment 52622

Please do not spend any money at Dicks.

Nice Mossbergs. :)

The very day they made headlines with their "Assault weapon" BS I decided they would never get any of my money. And I discourage anyone who will listen from patronizing them. I was really hoping the bastards would be out of business by now.
Yah, I get it. I'm all on board with the Dick's boycott. My kid likes to shop there when they have sales. I can't remember last time I spent any money there--it was pre-boycott.

"DICKS--The Most Honestly Named Retail Establishment in America!" ;):LOL:

Back