testtest

Shotguns for everyone

Bassbob

Emissary
So when I started looking for a Beretta 1301 about 6 months ago I got on a few "Email when available" lists. Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore emailed me today that they have the Beretta in stock for $1400. I don't need another one, but I went and looked anyway and it seems they have quite a few nice shotguns in stock. Mossberg 590 and a bunch of other Mossbergs. The Jerry Miculek model, the big 3.5" turkey gun, 500 with pistol grip, those little non NFA 4 round jobs. Plus they have KS7s, VP whatevers and a bunch of other stuff.

So if you have been looking, here's your chance.

About the last 2 months or so, the markets been getting flush with firearms. (At least around me) I'm still watching to see the M4 become available for a reasonable price. I, too got a hold of the 1301, replaced my 590 and experimenting with a 930. Glad to see things turn around. Now watching and saving for a retro 590.

About the last 2 months or so, the markets been getting flush with firearms. (At least around me) I'm still watching to see the M4 become available for a reasonable price. I, too got a hold of the 1301, replaced my 590 and experimenting with a 930. Glad to see things turn around. Now watching and saving for a retro 590.
I seen one today for $1800. Give me a minute and I'll find it and post a link.

I kinda like this guy, though I'm not real sure there is a problem with his shotgun. Is this the retro 590 you are looking at ?

So when I started looking for a Beretta 1301 about 6 months ago I got on a few "Email when available" lists. Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore emailed me today that they have the Beretta in stock for $1400. I don't need another one, but I went and looked anyway and it seems they have quite a few nice shotguns in stock. Mossberg 590 and a bunch of other Mossbergs. The Jerry Miculek model, the big 3.5" turkey gun, 500 with pistol grip, those little non NFA 4 round jobs. Plus they have KS7s, VP whatevers and a bunch of other stuff.

If you didn't get it someone else did! :(

When i picked up mine, there was the marinecoat right next to it. At first, I'm all,"oooh, shiny😀" Then I held it, and then I was all,"ugh, smudgy😩" Then I went and played with the green one, got my grubby mitts all over that ceramic coated beauty. Never looked back

I ain't prejudiced, I likes em all😜

That said, wood is better. Who doesn't like a little 'wood' from time to time? M1A, 590, 500 any 870. All better looking with wood. Maybe not tactically superior, but way better looking
Well, all things considered, on a SD weapon I prefer everything to be black. Entirely.

Plus I’m gonna train with them so something that isn’t going to look like crap after I drag it through dirt and rocks makes sense. And wood cracks and breaks way easier than polymer.

I shop there often, great deals for LEO and Veterans etc. Got my non OSP Hellcat from them for $439.00 shipped.

I'm a lefty and the Mossberg 500 with it's tang safety is hard to beat. The cross bar safety is a pain in the neck for me as are right hand only safeties. I'm just glad the ammo situation is better. It stinks to avoid practice because replacement ammo isn't easy to find.

I'm a lefty and the Mossberg 500 with it's tang safety is hard to beat. The cross bar safety is a pain in the neck for me as are right hand only safeties. I'm just glad the ammo situation is better. It stinks to avoid practice because replacement ammo isn't easy to find.

That is a big advantage for sure. It doesn't hurt that they are basically bombproof as well though.

Back