testtest

Should AR Owners Love the Hellion (or Hate It)?

Go back and read my original comment on the topic. Tell me again how I am wrong. You escalated it from there.
Yeah, revisionist history isn't going to redeem the fact you've been willfully obtuse and argumentative here. Objective reading comprehension isn't on your side. The best way for you to save face is to walk away since you won't admit you escalated on grounds of an argument of your own creation.

No one here but you is triggered by the simple observable fact that most bullpups are shorter than most SBRs.

Which is a benign factual observation to a reasonable person, requiring no argumentative interaction.

1675528335302.gif

Yeah, revisionist history isn't going to redeem the fact you've been willfully obtuse and argumentative here. Objective reading comprehension isn't on your side. The best way for you to save ice to to walk away since you won't admit you escalated on grounds of an argument of your own creation.
I just pointed out that concealability isn't the only criteria used to determine SBRs. Which is perfectly true. You are the one that assumed all AR pistols are braced ( mine, even with a brace, is shorter than my bullpups) and stated as an empirical fact that bullpups are legal because they were forgotten by the feds, as opposed to what I said in my first comment which is that they do not meet barrel length requirements to qualify as SBRs which is a fact.

When you make comments with no disqualifiers or disclaimers and then call it empirical fact I usually will point it out. Nowhere did I argue that the NFA wasn't vague, ridiculous, unconstitutional and absurd. I simply pointed out that while your AR pistol may be longer than a Tavor, you made no distinction. You said AR pistols, not my AR pistol. And it is a fact that my AR pistol, even with an SB mini brace on it, is shorter and more concealable than a Tavor or almost all other bullpups. And my AR pistol is longer than 26" without the brace. And it's only 10.5" barrel. So it is likely that a whole lot of people with 7 and 8" AR pistols are even shorter.

I just pointed out that concealability isn't the only criteria used to determine SBRs. Which is perfectly true. You are the one that assumed all AR pistols are braced ( mine, even with a brace, is shorter than my bullpups) and stated as an empirical fact that bullpups are legal because they were forgotten by the feds, as opposed to what I said in my first comment which is that they do not meet barrel length requirements to qualify as SBRs which is a fact.

When you make comments with no disqualifiers or disclaimers and then call it empirical fact I usually will point it out. Nowhere did I argue that the NFA wasn't vague, ridiculous, unconstitutional and absurd. I simply pointed out that while your AR pistol may be longer than a Tavor, you made no distinction. You said AR pistols, not my AR pistol. And it is a fact that my AR pistol, even with an SB mini brace on it, is shorter and more concealable than a Tavor or almost all other bullpups.
Learn to walk away. You're not redeeming the fact you are argumentative and attacking straw men. You're done.

Back