testtest

Should Gun Owners Have To Pay A “Sin Tax”?

Taxes are imposed by the people voters elect in that place.
If you live in a place that has the majority of voters are hostile to your beliefs... just vote with your feet.

PS: I did that once, moved across an ocean to go away from leftists. Little I knew that they will follow me here.

I live in CA (not for much longer, though). Those in IL (another state I used to live in) can identify with the lunacy of CA firearms law. Since 1989, the libs have attempted to ban the AR/AK platforms, only to have every effort thwarted by gun manufacturers that are much smarter than the Sacramento parasites. The tax issue, however, is different. Democrats hold all state elected offices and are the super majority in the legislature. Openly hostile to gun owners, they have repeatedly limited the 2nd Amendment rights, even though none of those efforts has resulted in any appreciable decrease in gun crime. In CA, you are limited to one handgun purchase every 30 days (and only new handguns approved by the state can be sold at firearms dealers (Off list used handguns can be sold.). Like the Jerico pistol? Not legal for sale in CA.). Similar restrictions are coming for long guns. Ammo sales via the internet have been outlawed. Ammo purchases (only available through a firearms dealer) require the same backgound check as a firearm purchase. Enforcement of a gun tax will be problematic since there is no way to determine who owns a firearm short of house searches. Rest assured, they will not stop coming after firearms owners. We are out in less than a year.

Last edited:
Alone the same lines, this Maryland Congressman wants to increase the NFA tax stamp fee from $200 to $300.

Back