testtest

Should I buy anyway?

I was checking sites tonight like I should not be looking at what is available. Got all excited when I found a saint edge. Been wanting one. But it’s 300 over Msrp on SA site. Guess not.
If anyone is looking for a model STV975556B-B5 I can send you the info. 1375 free ship from OK
300 over MSRP is "cheap" right now, people on Gunbroker are selling them for 2500 and the PDWs for as much as 3000, and people are paying it...

So with that in mind, if you really must have it now, and fear it might not be available in a year or so because of political hurdles, then it wouldn't be the end of the world to eat 300, it would turn into an investment.

Here i am one day away from buying my first handgun and I have realized, from lots of gun shop visits, that I will not be able to actually shoot my new gun because there is no ammo! Assuming this is true, should I still spend the food budget and buy the gun of my dreams or should I buy a baseball bat instead?
What handgun are you looking at?

For an Edge pistol, I’d go for it. They had one in my LGS on the weekend for a similar price. I nearly bought it and I don’t even want one! The AR pistols are hot, hot, hot! You could probably buy it now and unload it in a months time for a profit.

damn you all...lol

Back