testtest

SIANT EDGE PDW

Hi Guys,
I'm new to the gun and AR world.

Looking to buy my first rifle and i want the Edge PDW.

They're all sold out, is the only way to get them is gunbroker paying double the price?

Should I wait until 2021 and maybe they release more?

Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

The problem is, right now we are in a “panic buying” stage; it’s happened several times over the last 10-15 years (2008-2009, 2012-2014, a smaller one in 2016). Demand is by far outstripping supply, and prices are going nuts.

Waiting until next year might work...or might not; if Biden wins in November, this will just be the tip of the iceberg...prices will likely jump again, and it will likely last 2-3 years, at least.

So...it’s a gamble, really.

Welcome to the forum.

The problem is, right now we are in a “panic buying” stage; it’s happened several times over the last 10-15 years (2008-2009, 2012-2014, a smaller one in 2016). Demand is by far outstripping supply, and prices are going nuts.

Waiting until next year might work...or might not; if Biden wins in November, this will just be the tip of the iceberg...prices will likely jump again, and it will likely last 2-3 years, at least.

I unfortunately think it’s going to get worse, I just put my Saint Victor Pistol in 300BO online to sell, “not sure if I can mention the website name” so I’ll just say the way it’s setup and including accessories and ammunition the price is reasonable, I’m not giving it away but not gouging either.

Welcome to the forum.

This is heartbreaking to hear.
I chose a horrible time to get into real steel huh...smh

This is heartbreaking to hear.
I chose a horrible time to get into real steel huh...smh
Never a horrible time to get started, things will get better it’s just going to take awhile, I was in the right place at the right time to get my Saint Edge Pistol in 5.56 (not the PDW) just keep checking your local gun stores.

I haven't purchased a complete rifle in several years(excluding bolt actions). Just parts and and assemble them. Bolt actions will be my next builds in several calibers with Savage actions. Lever actions would be my next possibility for the future, but the low mag round count will keep me out!

I know how you fell Badeggsam. My first AR15 (in fact my 1st two gun purchases that started my collection frenzy :sneaky:), was a Bushmaster XM15 Optics Ready Carbine bought at Cabela’s in early 2012. Like Hans indicated, AR’s (among other firearm types), were Flying off selves and in the AR case, tough to find. I paid $300-$400 over MSRP to get it, all three Bushmasters Cabelea’s received that morning, were all bought within a half hour of my purchase (after waiting over an hour just to be served). I can’t speak about you, But if you wanted it badly and have the financial means, pull the trigger ;). I’ve bought several guns recently (including a Sig MPX Copperhead) paying MSRP prices. After I
“reserved the last Copperhead they had, 10 minutes later some one called to buy it. Supply is scarce, and that’s why they can ask for these prices, I have no regrets on any of my purchases, life’s too short & I was able to financially afford them. Good luck which ever way you go, if Trump wins, and this virus panic buying subsides, perhaps prices will get back to normal.

It’s how bad you want it. What is double the price now on GunBroker may be 3-4 times the price come November as Hans said. If your ok with the price as is, pull the trigger. You will enjoy the firearm.

I found 2 at different websites and ordered them both, the 1st one sent mine out today fedex so i will cancel my other one, short notice but if you check https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/245841 i should almost keep the order and resell it on gunbroker, but im not going to. check it out good luck. hope one of you finds this email fast. im waiting until mine shows up on friday PM me if interested i will pm you back when i cancel so you can nab it. I've bought from them before and also cancelled past orders, they relist immediately after so you'd have to be quick. GL this is the one i ordered, for this price.
1597269935896.png

My order below!
1597270391274.png

I found 2 at different websites and ordered them both, the 1st one sent mine out today fedex so i will cancel my other one, short notice but if you check https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/245841 i should almost keep the order and resell it on gunbroker, but im not going to. check it out good luck. hope one of you finds this email fast. im waiting until mine shows up on friday PM me if interested i will pm you back when i cancel so you can nab it. I've bought from them before and also cancelled past orders, they relist immediately after so you'd have to be quick. GL this is the one i ordered, for this price.
View attachment 8873
My order below!
View attachment 8874
$200.00 above MSRP I believe.

Nope, that's MSRP.
1597275304745.png

Plus, noone including me could find any but on Gunbroker.com and they are all selling for $2,499 or more. cant find them in any shops for sale. i finally found a couple after looking for 2 months every day, day after day, and now that i have one on its way, i am going to return the other one so someone else can grab it. once someone tells me i will return it, or once my gun arrives fed ex on friday i will return the other one, as thats not shipping for 5 more days. either way just trying to help my fellow PDW brothers who have been looking for a long time like me.

Nope, that's MSRP.
View attachment 8877
Plus, noone including me could find any but on Gunbroker.com and they are all selling for $2,499 or more. cant find them in any shops for sale. i finally found a couple after looking for 2 months every day, day after day, and now that i have one on its way, i am going to return the other one so someone else can grab it. once someone tells me i will return it, or once my gun arrives fed ex on friday i will return the other one, as thats not shipping for 5 more days. either way just trying to help my fellow PDW brothers who have been looking for a long time like me.
I stand corrected.

Thanks man 🙂 almost got an eotech for it but thought it might have been a little too bulky! Shooting it for the first time tomorrow- bringing double ear plugs lol!
You shouldn’t have to worry about the noise to much with that muzzle break, all the blast and sound will be directed forward.
Nice looking weapon.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
I'm new to the gun and AR world.

Looking to buy my first rifle and i want the Edge PDW.

They're all sold out, is the only way to get them is gunbroker paying double the price?

Should I wait until 2021 and maybe they release more?

Thanks

It's worth the wait. I have had mine since October and have about a thousand rounds through it. It runs flawlessly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back