testtest

Sig Sauer New M400 Tread Snakebite SE 5.56

BIO, My Orange is in 9mm and to my surprise my Beretta 92X Performance 9mm, is comparable to it and was a bit cheaper. I too have the Scorpions but I’m missing the carbine in that collection. For the 7”+ barrel model I also have the SB Tactical folding brace and my Scorpion Micro w/ 4” barrel has the CZ PDW brace on it. Sounds like your and my taste in firearms is very similar 😉

Pictures of: CZ Shadow 2 Orange, Beretta 92X Performance, and both Scorpions.

View attachment 19623View attachment 19624View attachment 19625
I agree BET7 , We do have the same taste in our collections . But it's not nice to tease me with the CZ Shadow 2 Orange. Man That looks sweet. The Beretta looks very sophisticated and clean . But I have never looked at them . And the Scorpions they are just bad azz .. I shot the micro at the Expo and I wasn't to keen on it myself But still looks cool.

I agree BET7 , We do have the same taste in our collections . But it's not nice to tease me with the CZ Shadow 2 Orange. Man That looks sweet. The Beretta looks very sophisticated and clean . But I have never looked at them . And the Scorpions they are just bad azz .. I shot the micro at the Expo and I wasn't to keen on it myself But still looks cool.
Thanks BIO. Yeah, I like the micro SMGs. I also have the Sig Copperhead that only has a 3” barrel, compared to the 4” on the Scorpion micro.

Just Got this in my e-mail . Sig's new SnakeBite . Looks pretty sweet . I Have the 1st Sig's M400 Tread and it's a nice gun , It shoots great and built very good . It's The only Sig I have left I won't give up because I like it that much . Can't wait to find the price on this and see one in person . I was a big Sig fan , After buyig the 1st Tread M400 , I had the Tread 5.56 Pistol on my list , then the Tread 716I - .308 AR-10 , But when I went to buy the tread M400 5.56 pistol I looked at the Springfield Saint 300 Black out . The Tread was $799.00 and the Saint was $849.00. After comparing the two the Springfield was built better and looked better and had better brace . I took the Saint victor home and that's all it wrote for me . Now I have Seven Springfield guns with Five Saint Victors . But I will check out Sig's new Tread SE to see if I like it ...
View attachment 19575
I picked up a used Sig Sauer m400 Moe enhanced about a month ago. Come to find out they don't make this anymore. I'm glad I got it when I did. I paid $400 for used. Not a scratch on it and it came with six 30 round magazines and one 10 round magazine. All of them were full of either 223 or 5.56 ammo some of it was that green tip stuff. And it came with a detachable carry handle. Beautiful weapon incredibly accurate it's heavy for an ar-15. In comparison with other models of equal size like for example the Smith & Wesson m&P Sport or palmetto Armory or even the Ruger 556 the Sig seems to outweigh them by a couple of pounds. It came stock with Magpul accessories and I love the grip on it. It's like a tackified rubber.

Attachments

• 2022-02-17-17-38-02-143.jpg
    2022-02-17-17-38-02-143.jpg
    880.5 KB · Views: 146
I picked up a used Sig Sauer m400 Moe enhanced about a month ago. Come to find out they don't make this anymore. I'm glad I got it when I did. I paid $400 for used. Not a scratch on it and it came with six 30 round magazines and one 10 round magazine. All of them were full of either 223 or 5.56 ammo some of it was that green tip stuff. And it came with a detachable carry handle. Beautiful weapon incredibly accurate it's heavy for an ar-15. In comparison with other models of equal size like for example the Smith & Wesson m&P Sport or palmetto Armory or even the Ruger 556 the Sig seems to outweigh them by a couple of pounds. It came stock with Magpul accessories and I love the grip on it. It's like a tackified rubber.
Very nice!! That's one of the older models for sure. Bet it shoots real nice.

Back