testtest

Sig Sauer P320 issues.

With this particular video in mind, how much does holster choice have to do with this uncommanded discharge (e.g., poor holster design)?
What I don’t understand is why any police department just doesn’t get there officers a P320 with a manual safety, or if the officer is responsible for getting there weapon, specify one with a manual safety, problem solved with these so called discharges

Having riden Harleys for a number of years and managed the parts department of a Harley dealership I would often tell people that should not ride let alone sit on a Harley when they complained about oil leaks I told them the best way to prevent leaks was to drain all the oil out. So I think the best way to prevent accidental discharges for these SIG owners is to just simply not put any bullets in them.

Having riden Harleys for a number of years and managed the parts department of a Harley dealership I would often tell people that should not ride let alone sit on a Harley when they complained about oil leaks I told them the best way to prevent leaks was to drain all the oil out. So I think the best way to prevent accidental discharges for these SIG owners is to just simply not put any bullets in them.
If you're an LEO, you have to have a round in the chamber, civilians yes, empty chamber, but I always have one in chamber, to me, it makes no sense in having an empty chamber, the having to rack the slide if an incident is occurring....just me.

Back