testtest

Sig Sauer P320X Compact 9mm

I've got an opportunity to purchase this Sig this weekend from a friend of mine. He's only had it about a year, less than 100 rounds thru it. He actually has two of them so he's agreed to sell me one if i want it. I've always wanted to own a Sig Sauer, but they've usually been a bit too steep in price to justify the purchase. I very much like the stock night sights that come with the handgun, they're called "X-Ray 3 Night Sights". Tritium front and a very bright green dot for daytime target and rear tritium also. Sight picture seems very good. My friend assures me that the P320X Compact is a solid gun. I've handled it, it feels very good and seems very well built. Just checking around here to see if anyone has any experience with this model. Any info is appreciated. thank you.

320-xcompact-left-web.jpg

SIG-P320-XCompact-Lead-770.jpg
Sig now sells the M17 XChange kit. $499

Allows any P320 trigger assembly(FCU) to be dropping into the Army M17.
320’s are like Lego’s.

If interested , you can now get an M17 and swap the trigger back and forth between the two pistols for something different . I got one Saturday, but I had an extra FCU laying around.

Then I promptly put my Wilson Combat lower on the M17 upper and swapped the m17 lower on my reg P320 truck gun

EAFFC268-86A2-4EC3-8AC4-4076AB35421E.jpeg
D96460A3-BC74-4A0C-A4C2-87A627A4C6BE.jpeg

Back