testtest

Sig Sauer P365 Models: History, Evolution, & Why They’ve Remained #1

Only you my friend... only you would have a comback like that. .
1A1E5F8F-9191-4384-BDCD-72E5AFE9D95B.gif

Love mine, next pickup will be the macro.
Thanks for sharing.
So on the macro.
$849

Yet a P320 carry, M17 and other high cap Sigs in 320 series are $650-$799. .

Macro is a nice gun, but too expensive relative to the Sig line.

I own 7 Sig pistols and considered the Macro, till I had it in my hand and looked down in the display case to 15 other Sigs less expensive

So on the macro.
$849

Yet a P320 carry, M17 and other high cap Sigs in 320 series are $650-$799. .

Macro is a nice gun, but too expensive relative to the Sig line.

I own 7 Sig pistols and considered the Macro, till I had it in my hand and looked down in the display case to 15 other Sigs less expensive
I am thinking parts and magazine capability. I was hoping to be able to use macro mags and other parts if need be. I have not had the opportunity to do the research yet but that and it’s slimmed down slide are reason why.

I have the 365xl with custom FCU, WC lower and CT red dot, love this pistol, but I also have my Hellcat RDP, which I love to carry and about the same size as the XL and I have the Kimber Mako which I shoot better then the other two. I rotate through all three, but the 365xl seems to get more carry time, it just feels better in the hand. The RDP grip just feels to square. I think that I am the only one to think that though. Anyway, happy shooting, and yes it is a great day to be a CCW

I have a couple of 365's. The 9mm, purchased April 2018. Love it. Never had a failure/problem with it. When I first got it, I went to the ranges 2-3 times a week. 400-500 rounds every visit. Ammo was under 10 bucks a box. As of last month I have a little over 23,000 rounds out of it.
Recently picked up the 365-380. Much lighter recoil. Us old guys like lighter recoil. So far only around 600 rounds. Another range visit or two and I may exchange my carry 9mm for the 380.

Back