testtest

Sig WINS - SIG Sauer Wins US Army Next Generation Squad Weapon Contract

Along with SIG winning this contract, Vortex also won the optics contract for this weapon system. I recently watch a video from Gun Talk Live that featured an interview with Vortex where they briefly spoke about the winning of this contract. Besides the functions it provides described in the article linked below, the Vortex rep mentioned there were additional capabilities he couldn't discuss as some are still classified. I thought the wireless capabilities of allowing what one solider sees through his optic to be shared with his fellow soldiers was very interesting. I'm wondering what else it can do.

Along with SIG winning this contract, Vortex also won the optics contract for this weapon system. I recently watch a video from Gun Talk Live that featured an interview with Vortex where they briefly spoke about the winning of this contract. Besides the functions it provides described in the article linked below, the Vortex rep mentioned there were additional capabilities he couldn't discuss as some are still classified. I thought the wireless capabilities of allowing what one solider sees through his optic to be shared with his fellow soldiers was very interesting. I'm wondering what else it can do.

Taxpayer got hosed on the pricetag for each unit.

I would love one, but that is a steep price.

Only you could afford this scope for your rifles 😉… well, and probably @SimonRL 🤣🤣

Based on the max ceiling price of $2.7B for 250k units, that is $10,800 at best for full produxtion. More per unit for less qty.

I already got 2, no wait, make that 3. 😆😆 🤣
F80A0A77-2CE9-42B4-BFB4-88C17A5A61A5.gif

Taxpayer got hosed on the pricetag for each unit.

I would love one, but that is a steep price.

Only you could afford this scope for your rifles 😉… well, and probably @SimonRL 🤣🤣

Based on the max ceiling price of $2.7B for 250k units, that is $10,800 at best for full produxtion. More per unit for less qty.
I’m waiting for the gold plated one.

Back