testtest

Sight Pusher for 1911 A1

May I suggest Amazon ? I pickup up a multipusher for $20 delivered. It was a return that was new in the box. I've done Glocks,Xds,Sigs,Hi Powers,1911's and even a Hi Point. Take your time and use painters tape and it goes relatively easy. My big thing is the infamous left to right or right to left lol

Posters Note - I try to avoid Chinese tools for the most part. Sometimes they get the job done without taking out a mortgage.

Reactions: JJP
i have the Lyman sight pusher, cost me about $130 from Lyman...it was actually cheaper than some of the onlne retailers that sell gun stuff.

heavy-duty made, just be sure to oil the pusher screw before you start,

also too, this Lyman will do all other sights, and will last nearly forever.....

shop around, as i see Lyman themselves jumped up in pricing..

go cheap, and you'll regret that decision as the cheapo ones tend to strip the threads on the pusher screw, or just break in half..

i have the Lyman sight pusher, cost me about $130 from Lyman...it was actually cheaper than some of the onlne retailers that sell gun stuff.

also too, this Lyman will do all other sights, and will last nearly forever.....

go cheap, and you'll regret that decision as the cheapo ones tend to strip the threads on the pusher screw, or just break in half..

Thanks Old_Me

My bad new to the forum. I joined NRA and got my Card!
you want a card...??

you want a card.....????

i gots all kinds of cards..

i gots yellow cards, red cards, green cards (lots of green cards), i got credit cards, i got AAA cards, i got AARP cards, hell i even have several "get outta jail cards"....

so, what card can i sell you today..????

Reactions: JJP
Back