testtest

Sighting in a laser

As for zeroing laser—

it depends on what distance you want your laser to be zeroed at.

Personally, I don’t think it makes sense to have it zeroed at 25/36/50yds, like your dot would be; you probably want it zeroed for closer shots...so cowitnessing it with your scope probably isn’t the best idea.

As for zeroing laser—

Personally, I don’t think it makes sense to have it zeroed at 25/36/50yds, like your dot would be; you probably want it zeroed for closer shots...so cowitnessing it with your scope probably isn’t the best idea.
As for zeroing laser—

That's what I was thinking. I'm inclined to sight it at 15'.

First of all a 10 yard zero is ridiculous and a 15 yard zero only slightly less ridiculous. Is your laser on top or under the bore? Zero it at the farthest distance you can see it in broad daylight, which even with a green laser is going to be 50 yards or less. At CQB distances you are going to be height over or under bore anyway. So what, maybe 2” off POA ? You may need to take a 50-100 yard shot in low light conditions you never know. Coyotes attacking your dog, S*** hitting the fan, whatever. Then you’re looking to like an 8” hold off or something.
Zero it at 50 if you can see it.

Back