testtest

Since Springfield is making lots of firearms changes… I have a big request

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
Start making your HS 5.56 Bullpup in America !!!
D8ECB1B3-E7E5-487A-842C-537AC93C417F.jpeg

4EFCA45E-511A-452B-9BA4-FB463996D12E.jpeg

It’s really not Springfield’s, though…

HS Produkt Croatia is a completely separate entity; Springfield just made a deal with them to put their logo on HS pistols imported into the US…

Here’s a better idea—come up with a whole new bullpup for sale in the US; make it a PCC, in .45, with a 20rd or greater capacity mag?

I’ll be first in line.

It’s really not Springfield’s, though…

HS Produkt Croatia is a completely separate entity; Springfield just made a deal with them to put their logo on HS pistols imported into the US…

Here’s a better idea—come up with a whole new bullpup for sale in the US; make it a PCC, in .45, with a 20rd or greater capacity mag?

I’ll be first in line.
Agreed
SA needs to make the bullpup here on HS equip

VHS is old and at least it's not beta ;) . Cassette would be strange and cd or floppy disc would be a strange looking design 🥴 . I only have 1 gun that's a bullpup (ps90) and the trigger is terrible! Do any rifle cartridge pups have good FCGs compared too non-pups? Something that's not 6+# pull? I'm ready for some schooling!

" .......................... "

I’ll be first in line.
Unfortunately Hans, you'd likely be the first of only a few. As much as we all like and may even prefer 'Made in America', not many can/will shell out the cost for 'Made in America'. There was a time when that phrase meant better quality by far ..... that can't always be said today, yet the cost for perceived 'better/best' quality still remains.

We've become a nation of consumers who want it, want it now, and most of all want it cheap! Best example of that is passenger vehicles. Just take a look at the numbers of american made cars/trucks on the road today compared to foreign builts.

I'm with you on the preference of American made whenever possible and/or economically feasible, but like most I have to stretch the discretionary $$$'s I have to spend as far as possible. (y) (y)(y)

Unfortunately Hans, you'd likely be the first of only a few. As much as we all like and may even prefer 'Made in America', not many can/will shell out the cost for 'Made in America'. There was a time when that phrase meant better quality by far ..... that can't always be said today, yet the cost for perceived 'better/best' quality still remains.

We've become a nation of consumers who want it, want it now, and most of all want it cheap! Best example of that is passenger vehicles. Just take a look at the numbers of american made cars/trucks on the road today compared to foreign builts.

I'm with you on the preference of American made whenever possible and/or economically feasible, but like most I have to stretch the discretionary $$$'s I have to spend as far as possible. (y) (y)(y)
I’m gonna be honest, here.

That wasn’t really my point—I’m more interested in a bullpup, .45acp, 20+rd capacity carbine…and I really wouldn’t care where it came from.

Country of origin doesn’t mean anything much to me anymore.

I have firearms, or have owned firearms, from:

Albania, Belgium, West Germany, East Germany, Germany (pre WW2 and post fall of the wall) Czechoslovakia, Poland, Portugal, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Croatia, Yugoslavia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Turkey, Soviet Union/Russia, Sweden, Finland, Egypt, Israel, Pakistan, India, China, Australia, Japan, Brazil, Argentina, Canada…

And the United States.

I’ve probably forgotten a couple, tbh. (edit to add: Austria! How many Glocks have I owned, fer cryin’ out loud!)

At the end of the day, all that matters is that it’s a quality firearm…if it’s made in the US, great. If it’s not…that’s how it is.

Back