testtest

site problems??

Status
Not open for further replies.
1650816495889.png

I’ve let SA know. Will update when I know something.
it would be a good idea, if there was a board, dedicated to the site in regards to problems/questions, about the site specifically, rather than to use the "lounge" board. that way problems can be dealt with sooner. the "news and announcements" where you have warnings would be a good place? but i could not post this problem there.

anyone else trying to get on here, and getting, "server hosting" problems?

been happening friday, saturday and now today
Yes the other night i was formulating a long post and hit send and received the same message. I made another long post and hit send and I got the message * updating system please log in later*
In the last several days I've started to copy my messages before I hit post reply.
Just in case because if you get the error or whatever message your post is gone poof!

Yes the other night i was formulating a long post and hit send and received the same message. I made another long post and hit send and I got the message * updating system please log in later*
In the last several days I've started to copy my messages before I hit post reply.
Just in case because if you get the error or whatever message your post is gone poof!
when you get to my age, nearly everything goes..."poof"

which is why you don't ever want to chance, "passing gas", with out sitting on the throne first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back