testtest

Skinwalker . . .

Mr.W.

Professional
Founding Member
We had a bit of fun recently with high strangeness topics. "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch," and the spin-off "Beyond Skinwalker Ranch," just completed seasons four and one respectfully. I've watched the entirety of both programs, and will certainly continue.

I wonder when they will get around to digging with the type of equipment that Rick and Marty use on Oak Island? Sometimes I wonder if watching these shows is akin to watching professional wrestling? Don't get me wrong, I watch both shows religiously all year long, but I also keep in the back of my mind P. T. Barnum's observation that a sucker is born every minute. In the end, Rick and Marty as well the folks on Skinwalker Ranch may well be remembered for promoting celebrated hoaxes. But both shows are fun to watch.

I wonder when they will get around to digging with the type of equipment that Rick and Marty use on Oak Island? Sometimes I wonder if watching these shows is akin to watching professional wrestling? Don't get me wrong, I watch both shows religiously all year long, but I also keep in the back of my mind P. T. Barnum's observation that a sucker is born every minute. In the end, Rick and Marty as well the folks on Skinwalker Ranch may well be remembered for promoting celebrated hoaxes. But both shows are fun to watch.
And, for that matter, why hasn't Travis Taylor showed up on Oak Island?

Skinwalker Ranch show has some interesting stuff and I watch regularly. It’s popularity (like those ghost phenomenon shows) will probably go one for years with tidbits of intriguing events that can’t and never will be explained. It’s entertaining and a good cast will decide how long a network keeps it on the air.

(Side bar - regarding Oak Island search, it’s like the House Oversight Committee digging through the heaps of influence peddling and payoffs. They know something is buried as bits of clues and evidence are regularly uncovered but getting to the source is stymied by governmental hurdles.)

Heres something I found in the NY Post (Part 1 of 4, links for Pt 2,3,4 are in the video description) of some fellows produced their own documentary about and while staying at the SWR, explains some history and sums up with their perspective:

I know of and have respect, although limited, for Pope. The other gentleman, no. Let's recall that before and on his arrival, Travis Taylor was also a staunch non-believing skeptic, saying (to effect) "this is just a place, just a location." What happened after he put boots on the ground, put time and effort into scientific analysis?

Back