testtest

Smith and Wesson Announces Approval of Outdoor Spin-off Company

Interesting posted article Anni. (y) I just watch a video on new products coming from American Outdoor Brands and it's (soon to be not), sister company Smith & Wesson. AOB owns such companies as Crimson trace, Lockdown, Wheeler, Caldwell, etc.. I've posted the video below for those interested in watching.

Interesting posted article Anni. (y) I just watch a video on new products coming from American Outdoor Brands and it's (soon to be not), sister company Smith & Wesson. AOB owns such companies as Crimson trace, Lockdown, Wheeler, Caldwell, etc.. I've posted the video below for those interested in watching.

Good video, thanks for adding it here. Good job grasshopper.....
I thought that Wheeler was associated with a Midway USA.....

I'm not sure if its good or bad. On one hand if S&W gets sued it won't hurt the other brands but then again the money made on the other brand can't help S&W. And AOB owns Wheeler heard it in the video.

I’ll admit I’m not up to speed on who owns who and with no dog in this hunt I’ll just sit back and watch.
I can’t help but wonder if this has a lot to do with the political climate and the
“Unknown” on who will be in power for the next 4 years. Just saying.
I do remember seeing (reading) that
Sig Sauer is closing there Germany manufacturing plant this year so I believe changes are being made across the firearms world to get ready for the political fallout.

Back