Do I have a problem?

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • MORE!!

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
We joke about how many Springfield Armory guns we need to buy to stop getting stickers and get a banner from them. We usually bring them out for her club to shoot. She's in a national gun group called a girl and a gun and most of the ladies don't have long guns so we provide guns for the ladies to learn about and shoot.

Wife and daughter bought me an 80 gun safe two years ago for my birthday. My response was, "Thanks, does that mean I get to buy more?". 😉
Without a doubt
1637452665668.png

You’re problem is I don’t think I see any 1911s in the list. What’s the hold up. When you sort that out we’ll move onto Sigs and Glocks.

I have had failures with 320 and 17 models so I'll stick to my Springfield full frame. I'm over 4500 rounds on my hellcats without a single issue. I had a 365 SAS that spent more time with Sig than it did in my safe. The frame failed and the mag wouldn't release. I have over 10k rounds through my 3.8 XD-M compact and it's still on the original springs. I had a Thompson case hardened 1911 but a friend wanted it more than I did and wound up with a 50 Beowulf Anderson for it.

I have had failures with 320 and 17 models so I'll stick to my Springfield full frame. I'm over 4500 rounds on my hellcats without a single issue. I had a 365 SAS that spent more time with Sig than it did in my safe. The frame failed and the mag wouldn't release. I have over 10k rounds through my 3.8 XD-M compact and it's still on the original springs. I had a Thompson case hardened 1911 but a friend wanted it more than I did and wound up with a 50 Beowulf Anderson for it.
I’m an unabashed Sig fanboi. I had a SAS but got rid of it for a regular P365 - I grew out of love with the bullseye sight. Just added an M17 to my Sig collection.

I’m an unabashed Sig fanboi. I had a SAS but got rid of it for a regular P365 - I grew out of love with the bullseye sight. Just added an M17 to my Sig collection.
I have about 900 rounds through my SAS without a hiccup yet...still waiting for the primer-drag issue to crop up and break my firing pin. Been perfect so far. Purchased it for EDC since I don't plan to drive tacks if I'm using it for its intended purpose...And it's good out to 15-20 yards at speed.

I have about 900 rounds through my SAS without a hiccup yet...still waiting for the primer-drag issue to crop up and break my firing pin. Been perfect so far. Purchased it for EDC since I don't plan to drive tacks if I'm using it for its intended purpose...And it's good out to 15-20 yards at speed.
I never had any issue with the gun mechanically, but could not see the sight in low light. In darkness it might as well have not been there.

I never had any issue with the gun mechanically, but could not see the sight in low light. In darkness it might as well have not been there.
Best way to compensate was to pull the gun up and move my head to the gun versus moving the gun. I had the worst factory calibration, after doing two trips to Sig for calibration I gave up and just used the slide to aim. It wasn't perfect but it was accurate enough for justified defense.

Back