testtest

So this just happened…

Your thinking is backwards. The extended mags look much better than the pinky extension. The pinky extension looks weird. I have to admit, it feels pretty good in the hands though and it shoots very well that way. That's the way I carry it.
I like the pinky extension because it makes the gun look like something from Blade Runner and as you point out feels better. . The 15 rd extension looks like a mid-level manager thought he could save some money and do it himself rather than paying the talent to come up with something nice.

7bwJ3Ic.jpg
Sweet edc gear !! What’s the Microtech blade profile ? Love the Olight too !!

Your thinking is backwards. The extended mags look much better than the pinky extension. The pinky extension looks weird. I have to admit, it feels pretty good in the hands though and it shoots very well that way. That's the way I carry it.

I like the pinky extension because it makes the gun look like something from Blade Runner and as you point out feels better. . The 15 rd extension looks like a mid-level manager thought he could save some money and do it himself rather than paying the talent to come up with something nice.
Gotta go with the pinky extension for looks, feel, and generally shooting. My S&W 3.6 compact shoots better for me with the 15rnd magazine extension. I carry a pinky extension magazine with my other pistols that have one.

Not being LEO, can’t legally carry great equip like that (big sigh of envy). Least someone gets to !!
What state are you in ?

I'm sure there are Benchmades and Microtechs you can carry. They're not all autos. I have a Benchmade Mini Bugout flipper which I carry as often as anything else. I also have a Benchmade spring assisted. Both with the Axis lock, which is great.

What state are you in ?

I'm sure there are Benchmades and Microtechs you can carry. They're not all autos. I have a Benchmade Mini Bugout flipper which I carry as often as anything else. I also have a Benchmade spring assisted. Both with the Axis lock, which is great.
NY I have few sweet Spydercos, one nice Benchmade, a Microtech manual opening, Zero Tolerance assisted opening 350 but push button full autos like yours cannot be carried out & about. Oh I could purchase it I’m sure - technically if I could demonstrate a physical disability & sufficient reason to have an auto deploying blade (stroke, loss of limb, etc) I could carry in public; or if I were currently a fed, state, or local sworn officer it’s okay - if a sharp eyed LEO spots it or I use it to defend myself, hello jail time. Very sticky knife laws on the books in my municipality & few good guys got burned by it in yrs past when wrong mayor was in office.

NY I have few sweet Spydercos, one nice Benchmade, a Microtech manual opening, Zero Tolerance assisted opening 350 but push button full autos like yours cannot be carried out & about. Oh I could purchase it I’m sure - technically if I could demonstrate a physical disability & sufficient reason to have an auto deploying blade (stroke, loss of limb, etc) I could carry in public; or if I were currently a fed, state, or local sworn officer it’s okay - if a sharp eyed LEO spots it or I use it to defend myself, hello jail time. Very sticky knife laws on the books in my municipality & few good guys got burned by it in yrs past when wrong mayor was in office.
GTFO of NY

You have good taste my friend. Except that whole shaving thing, just cannot do that, lol

View attachment 52756View attachment 52757

Been carrying the E03 for about 6vyears, best little singke aaa light I have found.
Very nice Browning (45 I hope)you carry , aftermarket slide release ? Never saw one that looks like a backwards 1911 safety but really dig it. I also carry multipliers, a Wave, cuz it’s just so freaking handy !

Back