testtest

So you know how sometimes you just can’t help yourself?

Guns&aweiner

Operator
Yeah…..picked both of these up on the local gun exchange for a combined $1,500 even. Both are brand new and never fired. 40 S&W and 45 ACP. Sometimes you can spend a chunk of change and still feel like you struck gold.
BFF724F9-76B1-476C-A755-E7D5CA1DA8C3.jpeg
6D7A1D7A-421D-4B60-8DAD-C7E20808B1AE.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice find !

I’m not a Sig pistol fan myself - I know I’m in a minority - most of ‘em just never “feel right” in my hand (they’re a bit pricey to take a chance on that)… But those sure do look good !
I wish that I purchased more sigs when I bought the 226 @ $850 and now they're about $500 higher or more. I would say that I'm not a single stack user due too low capacity, but the DE 44 and 50 are in my safe. More of a preference.

I wish that I purchased more sigs when I bought the 226 @ $850 and now they're about $500 higher or more. I would say that I'm not a single stack user due too low capacity, but the DE 44 and 50 are in my safe. More of a preference.
… Friend of mine absolutely LOVES his 226… and I don’t blame him; it’s big time smooth. I like it ok but for some dod-gasted reason I can’t explain, it feels awkward in my hand ( grip, length to the trigger; maybe pointability becomes awkward as I compensate?)
Anyway, I’m sorta one of these comfort zone people - find what I like and stay there, other than exploring around a bit 😉

Back