testtest

So……

Had heard the controversy but hadn't heard the actual song till now, much less seen the video. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!! Thanks for posting it!

Loved the comments, too. Didn't read them all but here are few of the latest ones:

45 year old black dude, US Army veteran, dad (4), farmer, volunteer firefighter, and a proud American. I approve this message.

I'm Canadian but I APPROVE. Common sense is at all time low. Criminal, theft, and assaults at an all time high. ️‍ Amazing lyrics!

Love this song. Stand your ground! This hits hard. My daughter and 5 year old grand daughter were held up at gun point in a Houston suburb. She still has ptsd. Forced them to move.

I didnt know about this song until the hate. After listening and watching, I want to say thank you for pointing this song out. It's now part of my music playlist.

As a Vietnamese American, I also approve this message. Yup, they try that near our community, and they’ll find out. Huge support for Jason Aldean! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

The song actually reminded me of another song by the great Montgomery Gentry:

Majority vote rules in America unless it involves LGBTQ and BLM

Everyone deserves respect and opportunity, but why does the 1% over rule the 99%
That’s the system. The 1% has been making decisions for the rest of us as long as we’ve been walking upright. While we grind it out day to day they live a life or privilege and luxury and contribute nothing to society other than excess, but I don’t hear anyone getting out of their tree about that...

There's a humor/meme site that I hang out on. Lots of good, funny stuff. But its also used by the left to spout their particular brand of hate and stupidity. I generally try to ignore them. :rolleyes: Anyway, the liberals are pitching fits about this song. I'm lovin' it! 😁

Honestly, I'm not sure the message rings true these days. Small towns have changed a lot over the years. I do know that the undesirables wouldn't be welcome and the locals would make that clear. But I'm unsure that they would get their butts kicked in this day and age. Too many cameras.
However, I grew up around farmers and small towns. I remember more than once hearing stories about how certain disreputable people were strongly encouraged to go elsewhere. Some even just disappeared. :rolleyes:

That’s the system. The 1% has been making decisions for the rest of us as long as we’ve been walking upright. While we grind it out day to day they live a life or privilege and luxury and contribute nothing to society other than excess, but I don’t hear anyone getting out of their tree about that...
That’s not true. Lots of people out of their tree about it.

“No one I think is in my tree. I mean it must be high or low. That is you can’t, you know, tune in but it’s alright. That is I think it’s not too bad.”

That's not how I would like my small town to be represented.
I may be taking your post wrong and if so i apologize but it sounds like you would welcome all the looting and rioting in your small town. the song is against those idiots trearing up cities. and if the message is we will shoot yer ass if you come here doin that stuff and it it puts the fear in their souls and they stay away, then i'm all for it.

I may be taking your post wrong and if so i apologize but it sounds like you would welcome all the looting and rioting in your small town. the song is against those idiots trearing up cities. and if the message is we will shoot yer ass if you come here doin that stuff and it it puts the fear in their souls and they stay away, then i'm all for it.
Nice strawman.

Back