testtest

Socom CQB Sling Connection

Hi, All.
I’m new to the forum and new to assault-type rifles. I just bought my Socom CQB but don’t see how a sling can mount on this type of setup. It doesn’t have sling connectors like the Scout has. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Hi, All.
I’m new to the forum and new to assault-type rifles. I just bought my Socom CQB but don’t see how a sling can mount on this type of setup. It doesn’t have sling connectors like the Scout has. Any suggestions? Thank you.
The hole at the back above the grip and the hole at the front of the stock are for “quick detach” slings. They use a “button” style sling mount.

find a favorite sling in a quick detach format or buy a quick detach converter
Edit: Also a sling loop at the back on the stock
77FED184-6589-4944-9CDB-332FE923580A.jpeg

Hi, All.
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you are going to enjoy it. Any plans on your next gun.

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you are going to enjoy it. Any plans on your next gun.
Thank you. I also bought an AR15 platform. My next firearm will be either a FN or Sig .357
Hi, All.
An example of what it looks like

Excellent!! Thank you. I found the ports for the quick connects.

Back