testtest

Sold My Hellcat! Got A P365 XL Romeo Zero

Th@tGuy

Elite
So some weeks ago I sold my Hellcat none OSP to my brother in law, why you may ask? Well when I first purchased the Hellcat I thought it fit my hand pretty well, however shooting it was a different story. I wanted to ignore the difficulty and tried to put it in my mind that it wasn't a big deal but I just came to terms that I just had to let it go. I started to sell it to a gun store then I got to thinking that I wouldn't get close to what I thought I deserved for it, which is understandable, we all know how it works out between gun stores a "used" weapons. I only shot around 200 rounds so it was still fairly new. Well long story short my brother in law offered me a great price so I sold it to him and today I picked up the P365 XL with the Romeo Zero, and this time I made sure before purchasing it I got to really try one out and I must say I love it. However I do miss the Hellcat but if it's not meant to be then it isn't. Now I'm just currently looking for a holster and it would be in my carry rotation.

Attachments

• DBDFA8E4-8EDD-48A7-9BD9-3C42F65E19E0.jpeg
    DBDFA8E4-8EDD-48A7-9BD9-3C42F65E19E0.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 239
So some weeks ago I sold my Hellcat none OSP to my brother in law, why you may ask? Well when I first purchased the Hellcat I thought it fit my hand pretty well, however shooting it was a different story. I wanted to ignore the difficulty and tried to put it in my mind that it wasn't a big deal but I just came to terms that I just had to let it go. I started to sell it to a gun store then I got to thinking that I wouldn't get close to what I thought I deserved for it, which is understandable, we all know how it works out between gun stores a "used" weapons. I only shot around 200 rounds so it was still fairly new. Well long story short my brother in law offered me a great price so I sold it to him and today I picked up the P365 XL with the Romeo Zero, and this time I made sure before purchasing it I got to really try one out and I must say I love it. However I do miss the Hellcat but if it's not meant to be then it isn't. Now I'm just currently looking for a holster and it would be in my carry rotation.
Don't feel bad for selling your Hellcat, I to sold one of my Springfield's, sold my 911 9mm, I had issues with the ambi safety, when I put it on, the right side lever would hit my hand and I could not take safety off unless I shifted my shooting hand to disengage it, not a good thing when you actually needed to gun to fire, so it wasn't going to work for me.

Don't feel bad for selling your Hellcat, I to sold one of my Springfield's, sold my 911 9mm, I had issues with the ambi safety, when I put it on, the right side lever would hit my hand and I could not take safety off unless I shifted my shooting hand to disengage it, not a good thing when you actually needed to gun to fire, so it wasn't going to work for me.
I don't feel as bad anymore now that I got the P365 XL.

I picked up a P365XL with the romeo zero earlier this spring. I also have the Hellcat, which I liked at first, but now am realizing it's less and less comfortable to shoot. Still probably going to hang onto it though, but the Sig will be my primary carry gun. It's the first pistol I've used a red dot on and that was the only thing I didn't like about it. To explain though, I really like having the red dot. The problem is the battery in the romeo zero lasted about a month. So after changing the battery twice, I replaced the sight with a swampfox sentinel. Problem solved. My suggestion for a holster is alien gear. The core carry pack is amazing.

I picked up a P365XL with the romeo zero earlier this spring. I also have the Hellcat, which I liked at first, but now am realizing it's less and less comfortable to shoot. Still probably going to hang onto it though, but the Sig will be my primary carry gun. It's the first pistol I've used a red dot on and that was the only thing I didn't like about it. To explain though, I really like having the red dot. The problem is the battery in the romeo zero lasted about a month. So after changing the battery twice, I replaced the sight with a swampfox sentinel. Problem solved. My suggestion for a holster is alien gear. The core carry pack is amazing.
Before I go out and buy another red dot I'm going to swamp batteries with Duracell or Energizer ones to see how long they will last. I'm not keen on spending $300 more on another red dot right now so I'm going to use the Romeo Zero until it's completely done.

I never jumped on the Hellcat train when it first came to town. Don’t really remember why.
Some months ago I was in an LGS looking at a S&W 9 EZ. The kid behind the counter wanted me to consider their Hellcat, so I handled one a bit. Somehow it just did not feel right…
I’ve said it here before: when it comes to handguns, it’s like a pair of shoes or boots you’re gonna wear all day - it’s GOTTA FIT.
No way around that, far as I’m concerned…

I never jumped on the Hellcat train when it first came to town. Don’t really remember why.
Some months ago I was in an LGS looking at a S&W 9 EZ. The kid behind the counter wanted me to consider their Hellcat, so I handled one a bit. Somehow it just did not feel right…
I’ve said it here before: when it comes to handguns, it’s like a pair of shoes or boots you’re gonna wear all day - it’s GOTTA FIT.
Well said 👍🏾

Exactly. Like shoes, individual fit is very important.
5 - 10 minutes isn't always enough either. But, some firearms are debatable if can be modified easily like with new grips for HG's for example. Other things can't always be easily modified though.

Apparently that’s not a legitimate reason not to like Glocks. The only reason people don’t like Glocks is because someone on the internet told them not to. Or so I’ve been told.

Apparently that’s not a legitimate reason not to like Glocks. The only reason people don’t like Glocks is because someone on the internet told them not to. Or so I’ve been told.
I don't see here where someone said they dislike Glocks, however my very first firearm was a Glock 19 when I turned 21. Traded In 2 months later, not saying I hate them, they're one of the most reliable firearms out there but I'm not really a fan.

100% …..☝️☝️☝️☝️

Big time Glock fan here, nothing wrong with them, while not as good looking as a 1911, Glocks are more reliable and dependable then most other polymer guns, plus you hardly ever see a recall or issue with them like other polymer guns on the market now.

I also jumped on the Sig P365X as a daily carry-all my 1911's have put on weight-kinda like me-the older I get the heavier I become-must be a gravity thing-
Holosun H507K X2-don't know how I could have missed the RMR train for so long-
View attachment 20710
I'll probably get the Holosun H507K eventually but until then I'll use up that Romeo Zero until it no longer functions. The gun until is still in the case for now, waiting until my leather iwb holster and mag carrier comes in from Muddy River Tactical. I've bought holsters from them before and they've held up great so I decided to go with them again. Their belts are great to, I wear it daily wether I'm out running errands or working.

Back