testtest

Sold My Hellcat! Got A P365 XL Romeo Zero

Oh okay, maybe in another year or two it will make the list. It's really obsurd that those list exist anyways.
I suspect it will. We are always behind everyone else if it makes it on the list. One of the other many issues is that anything over a 10 rounds is lost on us. We will have the low capacity edition Hellcat if\when it appears. I will mention that any shipments of the Sig 365 sell out very quickly at my LGS.

I suspect it will. We are always behind everyone else if it makes it on the list. One of the other many issues is that anything over a 10 rounds is lost on us. We will have the low capacity edition Hellcat if\when it appears. I will mention that any shipments of the Sig 365 sell out very quickly at my LGS.
I'm sure it does being the top selling gun at one point, probably still is. Glad Georgia is my home at the moment.

Congrats, that’s a great purchase. I’ll admit to being biased - I started out with a P365 SAS and moved on to the standard P365 - but in my opinion there’s the P365 and then there’s everyone else. I installed the Sig flat trigger and the MCarbo spring set and it lost its snappiness and became a very accurate, very smooth shooter.

Congrats, that’s a great purchase. I’ll admit to being biased - I started out with a P365 SAS and moved on to the standard P365 - but in my opinion there’s the P365 and then there’s everyone else. I installed the Sig flat trigger and the MCarbo spring set and it lost its snappiness and became a very accurate, very smooth shooter.
Might look into to that spring set.

Sold my Hellcat OSP and went with a P365 XL. The Hellcat gave me Glock knuckle just like Glocks. Maybe my hands are too big but it was rough trying to shoot 500 rounds at the range. I don't have that issue with SIG.

That Wasp is an extremely better quality than the Romeo Zero by far. It’s no comparison. I was just going to use it since it came installed but after thinking and researching I decided to go with the Holosun.
On Hex Wasp, part of deciding factor here was it's good solid construction, glass lens and no on/off switch.
A switch is a contact point. Contact points or joints in electrical construction may ease some things, aid in installation and may sound good sometimes too when it may be a switch. But, generally speaking, contact points can also be possible weak links or failure points as well. When doing electrical repair work, looking at contact points 1st is considered good practice because, minus obvious damage, it usually saves time and is mostly where malfunctions are.

On Hex Wasp, part of deciding factor here was it's good solid construction, glass lens and no on/off switch.
A switch is a contact point. Contact points or joints in electrical construction may ease some things, aid in installation and may sound good sometimes too when it may be a switch. But, generally speaking, contact points can also be possible weak links or failure points as well. When doing electrical repair work, looking at contact points 1st is considered good practice because, minus obvious damage, it usually saves time and is mostly where malfunctions are.
Just got my Holosun 407K X2 in the mail about an hour ago. I installed it and will be testing it out soon. Deciding on what to do with the Romeo Zero now.

Just got my Holosun 407K X2 in the mail about an hour ago. I installed it and will be testing it out soon. Deciding on what to do with the Romeo Zero now.
I found a plate for my Wife's G42 and mounted it on that-
IMG_20210810_095823097.jpg

My Hellcat FDE OSP came with the WASP installed, no issues with it, just I can’t get used to a dot sight, old school here, used to fixed sights.
I wasnt much of a fan of the optics until I put a tritium vial on the back of it. I think it jas something to do with how one normally lines the sights up...
If you start from the back, instead of looking for the floating dot it makes it a little easier to transition into the optic.

I don't see here where someone said they dislike Glocks, however my very first firearm was a Glock 19 when I turned 21. Traded In 2 months later, not saying I hate them, they're one of the most reliable firearms out there but I'm not really a fan.
You're not alone in that thought. They just do not fit me well either.

Back