testtest

Some People Just Don’t Get It!!!

So after dropping off my lady at her job this morning I stopped for breakfast before going back home and unexpectedly met up with a LEO friend that I met when doing security work.
We talked about what’s going on in general then he told me he’s off to a private job at a local grocery store where recently a young man had been fired and after loosing his job he sent a picture of himself holding an AR To the manager of the store. I couldn’t believe what he was telling me! What in heck are people thinking. This madness needs to stop.

So after dropping off my lady at her job this morning I stopped for breakfast before going back home and unexpectedly met up with a LEO friend that I met when doing security work.
We talked about what’s going on in general then he told me he’s off to a private job at a local grocery store where recently a young man had been fired and after loosing his job he sent a picture of himself holding an AR To the manager of the store. I couldn’t believe what he was telling me! What in heck are people thinking. This madness needs to stop.
The young man who sent the picture needs to be tried and convicted and sentenced to 5 years in the pen. That's a good a place as any to start.

In light of today's society most will take it as a threat. Then again my sister stated that she wished me dead, going to shoot me and claim self defense, wish I had died instead of our brother and the list continues. I've told the local cops about this and our mother knows what she had said and her (as in mother)treated it like nothing ever happened. All of us live on our mothers property and my mother stated that her daughter just made a mistake. Talk about 1 sided! As far as what the EX employee did there really isn't any proof of intent (unless there is more too know). I'm not taking this person's side, just stating how it would've gone in my circumstance.

In light of today's society most will take it as a threat. Then again my sister stated that she wished me dead, going to shoot me and claim self defense, wish I had died instead of our brother and the list continues. I've told the local cops about this and our mother knows what she had said and her (as in mother)treated it like nothing ever happened. All of us live on our mothers property and my mother stated that her daughter just made a mistake. Talk about 1 sided! As far as what the EX employee did there really isn't any proof of intent (unless there is more too know). I'm not taking this person's side, just stating how it would've gone in my circumstance.
You can pick your friends but you're stuck with your relatives.

So much for respecting your elders let alone your parents! She gets no respect from me or my children and wife anymore! She married my dad only because she was pregnant and that pos next door was the start (1st born).
I understand, I am estranged from my sister due to different beliefs and even though I tried to smooth things over and help her out of a financial situation she screwed me over again and I finally had to tell her not to contact me again. Luckily we live about a thousand miles apart.

As a general observation, until law’s are enforced equally there will be those who’s lives are destroyed for doing just what this person is said to have done. Yet someone else could follow through, and be released without ever posting bale.
For me to say more, I would need to know the whole story. One’s life no matter has value and can’t be convicted on what little info has been presented.

Or just have someone come out read the riot act to him scare the crap out of him keep a eye on him,but I guess now they know no one can do much to them. I'm 65 and still scared of going to jail and I don't scare very easy , never have. It is getting very sad, I'm so glad my father BEAT some sence, and right or wrong into me.

Or just have someone come out read the riot act to him scare the crap out of him keep a eye on him,but I guess now they know no one can do much to them. I'm 65 and still scared of going to jail and I don't scare very easy , never have. It is getting very sad, I'm so glad my father BEAT some sence, and right or wrong into me.
I know where you're coming from and I agree. Heck, I grew up in a time when you could even get back-handed in church!

I know where you're coming from and I agree. Heck, I grew up in a time when you could even get back-handed in church!
Yes sir my Dad was A ordained minister the old fashioned kind he also owned a trucking company and owned and operated a good size saw mill. He would stop preaching come down and bust my back side then go back to preaching . Once I was 17 no lie lol

Didn’t have this many problems with rotary dial phones.
Send a picture via US Mail and it would take a few days…that’s a good old fashioned “cooling off period“.

Blinders on by the ‘commonsense’ law makers and they’re still protecting (in control of) digital tech and social media.

If ever there were a time to make use of a "red flag" law, that would be it.

Back