testtest

Somebody finally wised up!!!

jumpinjoe

Professional
A link to an article where someone in authority (a south Florida police chief) may have finally seen the light. One of his first statements was that criminal activity with guns, especially those who have been disallowed guns, should face serious jail time ..... actually said this: "Miami Police Chief Art Acevedo argued Sunday that rising gun violence must be met with serious prison time for those prohibited from possessing firearms – while "firearms belong in the hands of law-abiding Americans."

Seems totally sane and logical to me ...... here's the link:

Take a look and see what you think !!! Y'all already know my take on it !!!

A link to an article where someone in authority (a south Florida police chief) may have finally seen the light. One of his first statements was that criminal activity with guns, especially those who have been disallowed guns, should face serious jail time ..... actually said this: "Miami Police Chief Art Acevedo argued Sunday that rising gun violence must be met with serious prison time for those prohibited from possessing firearms – while "firearms belong in the hands of law-abiding Americans."

Seems totally sane and logical to me ...... here's the link:

Take a look and see what you think !!! Y'all already know my take on it !!!
Good article Joe, thanks for posting.

Back