testtest

Someone Is About to Lose Their CCW

Well…
I dunno about CCW holders firing warning shot, and “suspects” around presumably their own cars on public streets, but i wish some news journalists or reporters had paid more attention back in 9th grade English Comp class.
Is it just me, or is it actually getting harder to decipher these kinds of articles ?

What a knucklehead!

At least he didn't lose his car, unless of course it'll be considered "reparations" for him scaring robbers. Given it's in $hithole No Cal, I'm sure the PD will spend more time harassing this guy and fining him than looking for the robbers. It's only fair after all.

Well…
I dunno about CCW holders firing warning shot, and “suspects” around presumably their own cars on public streets, but i wish some news journalists or reporters had paid more attention back in 9th grade English Comp class.
Is it just me, or is it actually getting harder to decipher these kinds of articles ?
The link is to a press release written by someone in the police department. The press often gets things wrong, but you can't hang this example on a reporter.

Back