testtest

something is rotten in Denmark.......or closer to home

Old_Me

Ronin
i was at the mom/pop gun store the other day. the manager told me a a young lady that has a body like a pole dancer come in.

among her extraordinary good looks and bazoobies, and she had gorgeous blue eyes..........

at least, he said he noticed those...the blue eyes, not just the bazoobies........

and yes, believe it or not, she is an engineer.........of what, i do not know.......

anyway, she has her "Blue Card" allowing her to buy a gun here in RI.

she wants to go and get her ccw as well.

she has even shot at the range i go to, but i have never seen her.......

anyway, she bought a gun cuz she is being stalked by her former BF.

so she got a restraining order against him.

well, the NICS showed she was good to go.

but the local check, showed SHE HAD a restraining order against her........!!!!!!

case of ex-boy friend- stalkers revenge..?????

anyway, the manager at the store told me that now he has to call her and give her the bad news.

this all came out earlier this morning, when i asked him, what gun did she buy?

she had bought the Taurus G2

of course too, i only know the side of the story, the manager was told by her.

i'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now.

Oh man. This is the coolest story I've heard all day. (Of course, it IS only 8:44 in the morning, so....)

The first part of it reminded me of my favorite verse of my favorite old Rugby Afterparty Drinking Song, which goes:

I have just met the perfect girl
I could not ask for more
She's deaf and dumb and oversexed
And owns a liquor store!

This is what happens when, no matter how good or pure the intent, we start restricting rights without due prosses.
I personally don't feel all that bad. While I am jumping to unsupported conclusions, I'll bet a dollar to a donut that she was all for protecting women on their say so alone, from all the evil men out there, by confiscating their guns.
If that's not the case, too bad for her. If it is even better.

Last edited:
In Ohio, you can only buy a handgun if your a resident, so anyone out if state can not buy one, long gun yes, it should be like this in any state, just my opinion. With your post, something is screwy in St Louie……😬
As I understand the situation, if you're red-flagged, you can't buy ANY gun--handgun or long gun. You're basically screwed until the G clears it all up. And at the moment "they" are in NO HURRY to clear anything up--"they" would be happy to see you as a "prohibited person" for the rest of your life. Welcome to Weaponized Government. :oops: :mad:

GREAT NEWS UPDATE TO THIS STORY..!!!

i went to the mom/pop store this morning as usual. (8-10-23)

i asked about if he called that gal, and yes he did.

she was surprised to hear all this BS.

she went and called her police dept, and set up an appointment with the BCI detective. (no lawyer involved)

she goes there, and he looks over her file, and in fact, he apologized that he had read the restraining order ALL WRONG..!!!!

(she has had on file like about 6 instances where SHE called the police on that jackwagon ex...!!)

so the BCI detective immediately calls the gun shop, apologizes to the FFL owner, and tells him to go ahead with the sale.

paperwork to prove everything forthcoming via fax.

of course too, she gets copies of all this.

i had a "good feeling" for her, and i never saw or met her.

from the get-go, i believed her story about her ex husband, being the jerk/stalker..in fact i was told, it was her 2nd husband.

she has an ex 1st, that has/had PTSD, and 2 kids with him but couldn't handle all that stress, and believe it or not, they stay in touch (due to the kids) and they have breakfast together at least once per week, again, for the kids.

dang, my gut feeling strikes again..!!!!!!!!!!

another in the "Feel good story".......

doesn't change my post one iota.
well your opinion on her don't matter to me either, she was "exonerated" due to a mess up by the BCI detective..

beat your wife much, do ya..to come to that opinion of her..????

or you do something that bad to your woman she got even with you for being an AZZ... to her..>??????

like clean you out in a divorce..????

I will ignore the rest of your personal attacks, seemingly coming from the fact that you don't like my opinion. You have shown your true colors. Still, you win I surrender the field to you.
you did not know the whole story as neither did i, but i gave her the benefit of the doubt.

i was right, and she was exonerated, which you seemingly still deny.....

a simple retraction of your opinion of her would have been better, than to hold her responsible, for the actions of others.

misogynist...much....?????

Back